PCM Audio Device

Default About Me. Anyone Want?

I am a PCFM [Pulse Code Frequency Modulation] audio device. My ADC and
DAC are not magnetic but UV laser. My ADC and DAC use 400 nm lasers
for the conversions. Once digital everything is magnetic and
vulnerable to disruption until the DAC.

My Bit-Resolution: unlimited
My Bandwidth: unlimited
My Sample Rate: unlimited
My Headroom: unlimited
My SNR: unlimited
My Dynamic Range: unlimited
My Frequency Response: 1 KHz and higher
My Advantages: Can handle unlimited amount of decibels without
clipping. Can handle high-frequencies [1 KHz and above]. No noise. No
'stammering'. Can amplify an infititely soft signal and make it
infinitely loud.
My Disadvangtages: I am sensitive to the slightest amount of magnetic
interference. An immeasureably weak magnetic disruption occuring from
an immeasreably large distance away can gravely affect me.*

*My ADC and DAC don't have this drawback because they use 400 nm
lasers and not magnetism.

Each of my digital magnetic transistors contain many PCM receivers
including those that pick up disruption. My audio is thus polluted w/
digital intereference.

Here's the scoop:
1. Signal enters ADC
2. Convert to PAM
3. Convert to PCM
4. Convert to PCFM:
In this process the amplitude of the PCM audio translates into the
depth at which the frequency varies. The pitch of the PCM audio
translates into the rate at which the frequency varies.
5. Convert optical PCFM to magnetic PCFM
6. On receiving end, convert magnetic PCFM back to optical PCFM
7. Convert this PCFM to PCM
8. Convert back to PAM
9. Convert to analog via DAC

Steps 1-4 and 6-9 are done w/ 400 nm lasers. The speakers' material
responds to UV by vibrating analogously.
Dave Platt

In article ,
PCM Audio Device wrote:

I am a PCFM [Pulse Code Frequency Modulation] audio device. My ADC and
DAC are not magnetic but UV laser. My ADC and DAC use 400 nm lasers
for the conversions. Once digital everything is magnetic and
vulnerable to disruption until the DAC.

My Bit-Resolution: unlimited
My Bandwidth: unlimited
My Sample Rate: unlimited
My Headroom: unlimited
My SNR: unlimited
My Dynamic Range: unlimited

Given that you've just made a set of claims which are physically
impossible for anyone to actually realize... well, I _don't_ think I
want a hit of whatever it is you are smoking.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

Geoff Wood

PCM Audio Device wrote:
I am a PCFM [Pulse Code Frequency Modulation] audio device. My ADC and
DAC are not magnetic but UV laser. My ADC and DAC use 400 nm lasers
for the conversions. Once digital everything is magnetic and
vulnerable to disruption until the DAC.

My Bit-Resolution: unlimited
My Bandwidth: unlimited
My Sample Rate: unlimited