Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default OT Joe Walsh

Gosh, I used to like Joe Walsh's music a lot, but lost contact over the
years.

Can't believe he is still here today-ish, actually just as good, if not
better - humour, voice and guitar playing intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcPq9O96qpE

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 3:45:34 PM UTC-5, gareth magennis wrote:
Gosh, I used to like Joe Walsh's music a lot, but lost contact over the
years.

Can't believe he is still here today-ish, actually just as good, if not
better - humour, voice and guitar playing intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcPq9O96qpE

Looks like Eagle Rock has an issue with that video.

Jack

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

JackA:

That's where YouTube is headed. Pretty soon
the only videos allowed on there will be of
families - Dad swinging from a ladder hanging
Christmas lights on the roof, mom in the kitchen
setting fire to the oven, and the kids riding the
family dog around the den like a horse!

No more copywritten material period. Not
what YouTube was originally meant for.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote in message

JackA:

That's where YouTube is headed. Pretty soon
the only videos allowed on there will be of
families - Dad swinging from a ladder hanging
Christmas lights on the roof, mom in the kitchen
setting fire to the oven, and the kids riding the
family dog around the den like a horse!

No more copywritten material period. Not
what YouTube was originally meant for.

Well that's weird, the link works perfectly well in the UK.

It is a concert recorded in the UK, but I doubt that has much to do with it.
??

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Oh well, this is the album I fell in love with as a naive youth who thought
he knew everything already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec-d...D17A451BE7753E

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 4:31:01 PM UTC-5, gareth magennis wrote:
wrote in message legroups.com...

JackA:

That's where YouTube is headed. Pretty soon
the only videos allowed on there will be of
families - Dad swinging from a ladder hanging
Christmas lights on the roof, mom in the kitchen
setting fire to the oven, and the kids riding the
family dog around the den like a horse!

No more copywritten material period. Not
what YouTube was originally meant for.

Well that's weird, the link works perfectly well in the UK.

It is a concert recorded in the UK, but I doubt that has much to do with it.
??

Gareth.

Here in the States it says "..not available in your
country."

Kind of explains things.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote in message

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 4:31:01 PM UTC-5, gareth magennis wrote:
wrote in message legroups.com...

JackA:

That's where YouTube is headed. Pretty soon
the only videos allowed on there will be of
families - Dad swinging from a ladder hanging
Christmas lights on the roof, mom in the kitchen
setting fire to the oven, and the kids riding the
family dog around the den like a horse!

No more copywritten material period. Not
what YouTube was originally meant for.

Well that's weird, the link works perfectly well in the UK.

It is a concert recorded in the UK, but I doubt that has much to do with
it.
??

Gareth.

Here in the States it says "..not available in your
country."

Kind of explains things.

OK, I will do a quick review then:

Joe Walsh, looking kind of old, but sober. Sings good, plays guitar good,
seems to be getting on with what he does best.
Which is being Joe Walsh.

I like that.

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

JackA:

That's where YouTube is headed. Pretty soon
the only videos allowed on there will be of
families - Dad swinging from a ladder hanging
Christmas lights on the roof, mom in the kitchen
setting fire to the oven, and the kids riding the
family dog around the den like a horse!

No more copywritten material period. Not
what YouTube was originally meant for.

I know what you mean!

I see things, like The Beatles - the *new* owners don't wish to give anything away for free (while Google's YT makes a fortune for it), so they axe it from YouTube.

Jack

Ohm Walsh speakers Audio Opinions 10 December 8th 05 05:44 PM
Ohm's With the Walsh Driver Bob Cain Tech 4 September 5th 04 10:18 AM
Ohm's With the Walsh Driver Bob Cain Pro Audio 8 September 5th 04 10:18 AM
Ohm's With the Walsh Driver Bob Cain Pro Audio 0 September 5th 04 12:35 AM
WTB: Ohm Walsh F ReEfErMaDnEsS Marketplace 4 February 22nd 04 05:19 AM