Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Resolved, Krueger's pastor will not be called.

The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Hi Rob!

How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? Despite my comments to
you, Arnii is, has always been and will always be a bitter, vile, worthless
piece of ****. But as long as he stays off my property and doesn't stalk me,
he has every right to be that way. If that changes...well, let's just say
that my Great Danes will make chum out of him. :-)

Haven't you noticed that Arny has gotten *exactly* what he has deserved in
life. What would be the point of interfering with that?

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Default But Should Morein get a Life?

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Lets take a poll on the stupidity of Robert's poll. If Robert's
poll wasn't the stupidest display ever brought to the RAO, what was?

Only thing I'll give the nod to for stupidity was Trots response to
getting flowers. Not to say that your poll, Robert, wasn't just as
stupid. I just have to give kudos to Trots for his episodes humor
content. Your poll was incredibly stupid, quite revealing of your own
lack of character and what can happen when usenet becomes your life,
but it was unforgiveably boring as well. Matter of fact... I think
your increasingly boorish presence on RAO is one of the reasons the
group is being shunned or closed out. You've shown a glimmer of
awareness in seeing the symptom but you're completely lacking in
intellectual capacity to find the cause.

Perhaps a little spiritual guidance is needed in your life. Or maybe
just some spirits.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Hi Rob!

How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? Despite my comments to
you, Arnii is, has always been and will always be a bitter, vile, worthless
piece of ****. But as long as he stays off my property and doesn't stalk me,

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be stalked at this
stage of
her life?..... oh well, the Danes are probably too tired for serious
guard duty anyway.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Hi Rob!

How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? Despite my comments to
you, Arnii is, has always been and will always be a bitter, vile,
worthless
piece of ****. But as long as he stays off my property and doesn't stalk
me,

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be stalked at this
stage of
her life?.....

Certainly not by a miniature poodle like you, Scott. Your wife seems to
agree given your recent loneliness on this board... :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Perhaps a little spiritual guidance is needed in your life. Or maybe
just some spirits.

ScottW

Perhaps you need a little bit of woofer in your life, Scott. You're all
tweeter now. LOL!

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

[snip]
Perhaps a little spiritual guidance is needed in your life. Or maybe
just some spirits.

I'm sorry, Scott, but I don't drink.
I'm at the local Starbucks, having my 2nd pumpkin spice latte vente.
May I suggest that absinthe may be to your taste?
Regular consumption is said to be quite invigorating.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Hi Rob!

How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? Despite my comments to
you, Arnii is, has always been and will always be a bitter, vile,
worthless
piece of ****. But as long as he stays off my property and doesn't stalk
me,

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be stalked at this
stage of
her life?.....

Certainly not by a miniature poodle like you, Scott.

Ah... so you would like to be stalked, just not by me. Well, no
worries there. Perhaps if you kept the dog fetish a little more
discrete you might have some luck.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

[snip]
Perhaps a little spiritual guidance is needed in your life. Or maybe
just some spirits.

I'm sorry, Scott, but I don't drink.

Gee... how could I tell?

I'm at the local Starbucks, having my 2nd pumpkin spice latte vente.

Great, a latte drinker... I'm sure that takes you out of
consideration for Marges stalker position she is seeking to fill.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be
stalked at this stage of her life?.....

...not to mention this sex of her life...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Arny Krueger wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be
stalked at this stage of her life?.....

..not to mention this sex of her life...

oh brother, Arny got into the sacrament again ... Arny needs a latte
and Robert needs a drink... and Maggie... well somebody should consider
calling PETA.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Lets take a poll on the stupidity of Robert's poll. If Robert's
poll wasn't the stupidest display ever brought to the RAO, what was?

Etc... etc...

The suggestion was silly, but I think Robert knew that; as I've said
elsewhere I think he was just sounding the group. However, can you say
absolutely that the motive was not altruistic? Robert's a thinker, a
compliment that can't be extended to all who post here. He's obviously
observed in Arny's posts, as have others before him, a disturbing lack
of self-awareness and empathy for others, the kind of intense
ego-centricity typical of what is called "psychiatric problems". But
hey, these problems are just intensifications of what we all suffer
from; IOW, it's just a matter of degree. Maybe that's what bothers us
about them: that we see the same thing in ourselves.

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

. wrote in message ...
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:29:26 GMT, (paul packer)

Brian is going for shorter sockpuppets.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

paul packer wrote:
On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

[snip].

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

ScottW

I would only convey compliments.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

paul packer wrote:
On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

[snip].

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

ScottW

I would only convey compliments.

But you're not too stable and subject to severe changes in temperment
and disposition....especially if you don't get your latte.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
.

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:58:11 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

. wrote in message ...
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:29:26 GMT, (paul packer)

Brian is going for shorter sockpuppets.

Only a madman could accuse a full stop of being Brian.

BTW I am as far away from Cairns as you are from Alaska.

but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
.

Default Starbucks Barista

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:29:17 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
roups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

paul packer wrote:
On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

[snip].

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

ScottW

I would only convey compliments.

But you're not too stable and subject to severe changes in temperment
and disposition....especially if you don't get your latte.

ScottW

No problem. I have a Starbucks Barista espresso machine.

how does it taste with Bakin Robbins ice cream?

LOL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

paul packer wrote:
On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

[snip].

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

ScottW

I would only convey compliments.

But you're not too stable and subject to severe changes in temperment
and disposition....especially if you don't get your latte.

ScottW

No problem. I have a Starbucks Barista espresso machine.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

[snip]
Perhaps a little spiritual guidance is needed in your life. Or maybe
just some spirits.

I'm sorry, Scott, but I don't drink.

Gee... how could I tell?

I'm at the local Starbucks, having my 2nd pumpkin spice latte vente.

Great, a latte drinker... I'm sure that takes you out of
consideration for Marges stalker position she is seeking to fill.

ScottW

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

I guess you're out.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Bwian is cwumsy

Bwian lied:

BTW I am as far away from Cairns as you are from Alaska.

Server Used: [ whois.apnic.net ]

210.84.13.98 = [ 210-84-13-98.dyn.iinet.net.au ]
inetnum: 210.84.0.0 - 210.84.63.255
netname: IINET-AU
descr: iiNet Limited
descr: Level 6 263 Adelaide Terrace
descr: Perth
country: AU

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:06:22 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Bwian lied:

BTW I am as far away from Cairns as you are from Alaska.

Server Used: [ whois.apnic.net ]

210.84.13.98 = [ 210-84-13-98.dyn.iinet.net.au ]
inetnum: 210.84.0.0 - 210.84.63.255
netname: IINET-AU
descr: iiNet Limited
descr: Level 6 263 Adelaide Terrace
descr: Perth
country: AU

well Perth to Cairns is about the same as Seattle to Miami.

which is a friggin long way.

But of course many Americans have no idea of world geography.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote:

. wrote in message ...
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:29:26 GMT, (paul packer)

Brian is going for shorter sockpuppets.

Only a madman could accuse a full stop of being Brian.

BTW I am as far away from Cairns as you are from Alaska.

but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Triangulation puts that right in the Ozarks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote:

. wrote in message ...
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:29:26 GMT, (paul packer)

Brian is going for shorter sockpuppets.

Only a madman could accuse a full stop of being Brian.

BTW I am as far away from Cairns as you are from Alaska.

but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Triangulation puts that right in the Ozarks.

OOPS!!!
That would be The Great Dividing Range.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"Margaret von B." wrote...

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

I guess you're out.

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"Clyde Slick" wrote ...

Triangulation puts that right in the Ozarks.

LOL

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Lets take a poll on the stupidity of Robert's poll. If Robert's
poll wasn't the stupidest display ever brought to the RAO, what was?

Etc... etc...

The suggestion was silly, but I think Robert knew that; as I've said
elsewhere I think he was just sounding the group. However, can you say
absolutely that the motive was not altruistic? Robert's a thinker,

A thinker? When did you start hallucinating?

compliment that can't be extended to all who post here.

Especially not to Robert.

He's obviously
observed in Arny's posts, as have others before him, a disturbing lack
of self-awareness and empathy for others, the kind of intense
ego-centricity typical of what is called "psychiatric problems".

Something Robert appears to have lots of.

But
hey, these problems are just intensifications of what we all suffer
from; IOW, it's just a matter of degree. Maybe that's what bothers us
about them: that we see the same thing in ourselves.

Robert can't even see that he's an idiot and an internet version of stalker.
He could be related to McCarty at least in spirit.

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

I say Robert is a giant putz.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown places.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Scott, "Fat *******" ?

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and having
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

This is a question for Sackman.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and having
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

or delusions of jealousy? Unfortunately I made the cut for Marge's
stalker prerequisites and the rest is just another of George's
inadequate fantasies. He had a thing for Greg when he was playing
tough guy who liked to throw his bulk around. That faded when Greg
revealed himself to be a coward in the face of discrimination at his
gym and Gregipus was born.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and
having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

"At least" he has a job.
Do you want us to start dumping on you
for what a psychopathic loser you are?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

wrote in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and
having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown
places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

"At least" he has a job.
Do you want us to start dumping on you
for what a psychopathic loser you are?

Hi Clyde!

Your response is very revealing. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Sounds like Scott could be the new Pillsbury Dough Boy

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and
having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown
places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

"At least" he has a job.
Do you want us to start dumping on you
for what a psychopathic loser you are?

Hi Clyde!

Your response is very revealing. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Sounds like Scott could be the new Pillsbury Dough Boy

You mistook my deflection as affirmation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and
having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown
places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

"At least" he has a job.
Do you want us to start dumping on you
for what a psychopathic loser you are?

Hi Clyde!

Your response is very revealing. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Sounds like Scott could be the new Pillsbury Dough Boy

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an rao
character.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Hi Rob!

How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? Despite my comments to
you, Arnii is, has always been and will always be a bitter, vile,
worthless
piece of ****. But as long as he stays off my property and doesn't stalk
me,

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be stalked at this
stage of
her life?..... oh well, the Danes are probably too tired for serious
guard duty anyway.

ScottW

I think a better question woould be: Who thinks Margaret is a real person,
let alone a female?

Probably either George or Morein.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com

Who else thinks Margaret wouldn't be thrilled to be
stalked at this stage of her life?.....

..not to mention this sex of her life...

oh brother, Arny got into the sacrament again ... Arny needs a latte
and Robert needs a drink... and Maggie... well somebody should consider
calling PETA.

ScottW

People Eating Tasty Animals?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Hmmm...maybe you're Brian. :-)

OT Political Blind Joni Pro Audio 337 September 25th 04 03:34 AM
*ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING* Sgt. Shlepper Audio Opinions 3 August 21st 03 08:31 PM