Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default A job for Mikey Bug-Eater

Mickey McMickey is needed urgently in New York.

http://digbig.com/4fkta

Mickey, your specialized skills are in great demand. Go forth and save
the day!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Mickey McMickey is needed urgently in New York.

http://digbig.com/4fkta

Mickey, your specialized skills are in great demand. Go forth and save
the day!

Thanks for letting us in on your favorite eating establishments.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Mikey heaves a might "duh!"

Mickey McMickey is needed urgently in New York.

http://digbig.com/4fkta

Mickey, your specialized skills are in great demand. Go forth and save
the day!

Thanks for letting us in on your favorite eating establishments.

That's even dumber than your customary IKYABWAIs, Mickey. I thought bugs
were high in protein to feed your brain.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Mikey heaves a might "duh!"

Mickey McMickey is needed urgently in New York.

http://digbig.com/4fkta

Mickey, your specialized skills are in great demand. Go forth and save
the day!

Thanks for letting us in on your favorite eating establishments.

That's even dumber than your customary IKYABWAIs, Mickey. I thought bugs
were high in protein to feed your brain.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug. I can only conclude that your
fascination with them comes from some wierd part of your diet. It goes hand
in hand with your fecal obsession.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

duh-Mikey tells a whopper.

That's even dumber than your customary IKYABWAIs, Mickey. I thought bugs
were high in protein to feed your brain.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug.

It certainly is odd for you to say that. However, we all know who RAO's Bug
Eater is, so save the lame excuses for your mommy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

duh-Mikey tells a whopper.

That's even dumber than your customary IKYABWAIs, Mickey. I thought
bugs
were high in protein to feed your brain.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug.

It certainly is odd for you to say that. However, we all know who RAO's
Bug
Eater is, so save the lame excuses for your mommy.

Stop projecting your dirty little secrets onto me George, you are fooling no
one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Mikey's dirty little secretMi

wrote in message
ink.net...

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote in message ...

duh-Mikey tells a whopper.

That's even dumber than your customary IKYABWAIs, Mickey. I thought
bugs
were high in protein to feed your brain.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug.

It certainly is odd for you to say that. However, we all know who RAO's
Bug
Eater is, so save the lame excuses for your mommy.

Stop projecting your dirty little secrets onto me George, you are fooling
no one.

Mikey's dirty little secret is that he is a slave, a dupe, of Arny Krueger.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

Snack time for Mikey.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug.

It certainly is odd for you to say that. However, we all know who RAO's
Bug Eater is, so save the lame excuses for your mommy.

Stop projecting your dirty little secrets onto me George, you are fooling no
one.

I ate part of a bug once, when I was little. A guy brought a box of
chocolate-covered bugs in and he offered them to everybody. I had a bite of
grasshopper. The chocolate was mediocre and the bug was just a vague
crunchiness.

Now I know better. What were you saying, Mickey? ;-)

..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On 28 Nov 2005 07:09:15 -0800, George Middius
wrote:

Snack time for Mikey.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug.

It certainly is odd for you to say that. However, we all know who RAO's
Bug Eater is, so save the lame excuses for your mommy.

Stop projecting your dirty little secrets onto me George, you are fooling no
one.

I ate part of a bug once, when I was little. A guy brought a box of
chocolate-covered bugs in and he offered them to everybody. I had a bite of
grasshopper. The chocolate was mediocre and the bug was just a vague
crunchiness.

Now I know better. What were you saying, Mickey? ;-)

YOU think that Lionel is wolfing down the bugs at this point? He seems
rather choked up and consitpated at the moment.

Or maybe he's just worried about becoming a grandfather next year.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default Dave's interpretation of "with a little help from my friends"

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

YOU think that Lionel is wolfing down the bugs at this point? He seems
rather choked up and consitpated at the moment.

Or maybe he's just worried about becoming a grandfather next year.

Oh, oh, it seems that our deaf audio-reviewer is desperately looking for
some support. Do you feel lonely today Dave ? ;-)

BTW why do you speak about my family ? Are you jealous ?
Are you waiting that in return I mock your parent ? Are you senile ?

Why so much ire and hatred ? I have only written and argumented that I
seriously doubt of the reliability of your audio opinion.
I have based my demonstration on the Trotsky's speaker review that you wrote
in automn 2003.
My conclusion was simple and crystal clear : you have hearing problem in the
1 khz to 3 khz.

Why do you feel insulted ? After all you are not responsible of your
infirmity.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:26:55 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Why so much ire and hatred ?

That's a good question to ask yourself, anklebiter.

Hopefully you can keep the kids from reproducing for a couple of more
years and buy yourself more time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

dave weil wrote :

Hopefully you can keep the kids from reproducing for a couple of more
years and buy yourself more time.

Is it what your parents have done with you ?
Unfortunatly for you they have forbidden to cancel the interdiction ! :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

Why so much ire and hatred ?

That's a good question to ask yourself, anklebiter.

You're not fair. We were discussing audio and suddenly you start to mock my
family. What's wrong with you Dave ?

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

Why so much ire and hatred ?

That's a good question to ask yourself, anklebiter.

You're not fair. We were discussing audio and suddenly you start to mock my
family. What's wrong with you Dave ?

Poor little poodle.

May I remember you that you have clearly requested that I demonstrate
your deafness ?
Now you are fully responsible of what happens to you.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:42:24 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Poor little poodle.

May I remember you that you have clearly requested that I demonstrate
your deafness ?
Now you are fully responsible of what happens to you.

Your probity in this matter is dubitious, old grandfather-to-be.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

Poor little poodle.

May I remember you that you have clearly requested that I demonstrate
your deafness ?
Now you are fully responsible of what happens to you.

Your probity in this matter is dubitious,

My probity as nothing to do with facts :

1 - I have provided you with technical litterature, charts and test
reports which prove that Trotsky's speakers have a hole in the frequency
range between 1 khz and 3 khz.
From an HiFi point of view the two drivers don't match and it would be
imperative to add a midrange driver.
Trotsky himself have tried to correct this issue since in his "Ganymede"
speaker he uses a smaller Silver Flute driver to match the YAG-20 ribbon.

2 - Nowhere in your reviews you describe this hole. The only thing you
have signaled is that the upper/bass lower/midrange are a little bit
"bloated".

Conclusion you haven't noticed this important issue so, IMHO your
reliability as a reviewer is really *dubitious*.

BTW I don't understand why you have tried to lie and to manipulate your
writings during all our previous exchange. YOu have been grotesque and
pitiful.
I must say that *now* your *credibility* in this matter is really zero.

old grandfather-to-be.

Your already an old granfather... at least from hearing point of view ! ;-)

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George Middius" wrote in message

Snack time for Mikey.

Oddly enough, I have never eaten a bug.

It certainly is odd for you to say that. However, we all know who RAO's
Bug Eater is, so save the lame excuses for your mommy.

Stop projecting your dirty little secrets onto me George, you are fooling
no
one.

I ate part of a bug once, when I was little. A guy brought a box of
chocolate-covered bugs in and he offered them to everybody. I had a bite
of
grasshopper. The chocolate was mediocre and the bug was just a vague
crunchiness.

Now I know better. What were you saying, Mickey? ;-)

.
.

That you've eaten more bugs than I have.