Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default Happiness

National happiness scores for RAO contributors:

USA 7.4
France 6.6
Great Britain 7.1
The Netherlands 7.5
Australia 7.7

http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur....nat/nat_fp.htm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

National happiness scores for RAO contributors:

USA 7.4
France 6.6
Great Britain 7.1
The Netherlands 7.5
Australia 7.7

http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur....nat/nat_fp.htm

Arny is dragging our score down.
Paul is pulling Australia's score up, but the effect may be negated by
McCarty.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

National happiness scores for RAO contributors:

USA 7.4
France 6.6
Great Britain 7.1
The Netherlands 7.5
Australia 7.7
Grosse Pointe Shores -9.4
http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur....nat/nat_fp.htm

Interesting. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

National happiness scores for RAO contributors:

USA 7.4
France 6.6
Great Britain 7.1
The Netherlands 7.5
Australia 7.7

http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur....nat/nat_fp.htm

French national sport !
LOL, you'd really need to leave your CDG bunker... :-D

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness
I will follow you in this way. ;-)
No, no it's too difficult !!! Please just try to provide me with an
universal one. :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:55:08 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness

You've already definedYOURS. It revolves around me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

National happiness scores for RAO contributors:

USA 7.4
France 6.6
Great Britain 7.1
The Netherlands 7.5
Australia 7.7

http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur....nat/nat_fp.htm

French national sport !
LOL, you'd really need to leave your CDG bunker... :-D

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness I
will follow you in this way. ;-)
No, no it's too difficult !!! Please just try to provide me with an
universal one. :-D

The questions asked were supposedly identical.
Individuals were simply asked to rate how happy they are.
BTW, you do not seem to be a very
happy person.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: Clyde Slick a écrit :
:
[...]
a good happiness indicaator is whistling while at work:
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/physics-05g.html
:-)
Rudy

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

National happiness scores for RAO contributors:

USA 7.4
France 6.6
Great Britain 7.1
The Netherlands 7.5
Australia 7.7

http://worlddatabaseofhappiness.eur....nat/nat_fp.htm

French national sport !
LOL, you'd really need to leave your CDG bunker... :-D

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness
I will follow you in this way. ;-)
No, no it's too difficult !!! Please just try to provide me with an
universal one. :-D

The questions asked were supposedly identical.

This is my point.

Individuals were simply asked to rate how happy they are.

French people are never "happy". Your definition of happiness haven't any
sens here.

BTW, you do not seem to be a very
happy person.

Sorry Arthur but I'm a very happy person.
"At least" I'm happy to not live with your fears... ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Lionel wrote:
Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

BTW, you do not seem to be a very
happy person.

Sorry Arthur but I'm a very happy person.
"At least" I'm happy to not live with your fears... ;-)

Lionel is proof that ignorance is bliss.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Ruud Broens wrote :

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: Clyde Slick a écrit :
:
[...]

I have tried but I prefer to sing it's more swinging and less tiring.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In .com, ScottW wrote :

Lionel wrote:
Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

BTW, you do not seem to be a very
happy person.

Sorry Arthur but I'm a very happy person.
"At least" I'm happy to not live with your fears... ;-)

Lionel is proof that ignorance is bliss.

Since ScottW is proof that stupidity doesn't kill. :-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

[...]

"at least" I am happy not to live in France.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

wrote:

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness

You've already definedYOURS. It revolves around me.

You've noticed that too, Dave.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"at least" I am happy not to live in France.

"At least" we are 60 millions to be happy of this decision. :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness

You've already definedYOURS. It revolves around me.

You've noticed that too, Dave.

Really ?
I don't care about this braggart. I have just been happy that he asked me to
help him to make an ass of himself.
BTW I must say that's it's very funny when Dave is jiggling like a little
fish hanged at my fishing line.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of happiness

You've already definedYOURS. It revolves around me.

You've noticed that too, Dave.

Really ?
I don't care about this braggart. I have just been happy that he asked me to
help him to make an ass of himself.
BTW I must say that's it's very funny when Dave is jiggling like a little
fish hanged at my fishing line.

Glad to give your empty life a little meaning, Lionel. Now, back to
the rocking chair for you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

PS : as soon as you will provide me an objective definition of
happiness

You've already definedYOURS. It revolves around me.

You've noticed that too, Dave.

Really ?
I don't care about this braggart. I have just been happy that he asked me
to help him to make an ass of himself.
BTW I must say that's it's very funny when Dave is jiggling like a little
fish hanged at my fishing line.

Glad to give your empty life a little meaning, Lionel. Now, back to
the rocking chair for you.

That's right. I can fish from my rocking chair.
What a sport...

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:13:45 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Glad to give your empty life a little meaning, Lionel. Now, back to
the rocking chair for you.

That's right. I can fish from my rocking chair.
What a sport...

I guess so. Personally, it sounds pretty boring to me, but you're
welcome to your rocking chair sports, deaf gramps. Now, put the
hearing aid back in so that you can enjoy your muzak.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Now, put the
hearing aid back in so that you can enjoy your muzak.

"At least" I don't pretend to review speakers... :-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:13:27 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Now, put the
hearing aid back in so that you can enjoy your muzak.

"At least" I don't pretend to review speakers... :-)

I'll pretend to review speakers and you can continue to be a deaf
muzak listener confined to the rocking chair. That's a trade that I'll
take every day.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

I'll pretend to review speakers

Congratulations... Beethoven was writing some music !
BTW it's not a big danger, since nobody read you. ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"at least" I am happy not to live in France.

"At least" we are 60 millions to be happy of this decision. :-D

I assume you are not talking of your
immigrant population. Just the arrogant
natural born French.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"at least" I am happy not to live in France.

"At least" we are 60 millions to be happy of this decision. :-D

I assume you are not talking of your
immigrant population. Just the arrogant
natural born French.

I assume that you are not speaking in the name of the real Americans ?
I mean the natural born Americans... :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"at least" I am happy not to live in France.

"At least" we are 60 millions to be happy of this decision. :-D

I assume you are not talking of your
immigrant population. Just the arrogant
natural born French.

I assume that you are not speaking in the name of the real Americans ?
I mean the natural born Americans... :-D

I am a natural born American.
You probably meant native Americans
Well, sort of, there ancestors came her a long
time ago from Asia. They are of immigrants
also!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:38:26 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

I'll pretend to review speakers

Congratulations...

and you can continue to be a deaf muzak listener confined to the
rocking chair. That's a trade that I'll
take every day.

BTW, thanks for the comparison to Beethoven. But I'll take the Fifth
on that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"dave weil" wrote in message
: On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:38:26 +0100, Lionel
: wrote:
:
: dave "deaf" weil wrote :
:
:
: I'll pretend to review speakers
:
: Congratulations...
:
: and you can continue to be a deaf muzak listener confined to the
: rocking chair. That's a trade that I'll
: take every day.

Well, Lionel ^posted he was familiar with Underworld - Beaucoup Fish
...at least, _that's not elevator music_ :-)
Rudy

^about "Jumbo"
:
: BTW, thanks for the comparison to Beethoven. But I'll take the Fifth
: on that.
:

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

I'll pretend to review speakers

Congratulations...

and you can continue to be a deaf muzak listener confined to the
rocking chair. That's a trade that I'll
take every day.

I will give you music advices as soon as you will have remove all this
marshmallow from your ears.

BTW, thanks for the comparison to Beethoven. But I'll take the Fifth
on that.

Perhaps that if you play it very very loud... ;-)