Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger Jon Yaeger is offline

Default Video: Brian meets with Patrick in Australia

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_i...ttp%3A//sjl-st
atic16.sjl.youtube.com/vi/pa_7P5AbUww/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskI4yJpGBsQCwjPF1pKLPV
mZ

(Apologies to you, Patrick!)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Jon Yaeger wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_i...ttp%3A//sjl-st
atic16.sjl.youtube.com/vi/pa_7P5AbUww/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskI4yJpGBsQCwjPF1pKLPV
mZ

(Apologies to you, Patrick!)

Someone is apologising? and to me???? goodness gracious me, fetch my
heart pills
this minute, I cannot stand the shock of it all!

And I know not why.

This URL above which bears such movable paintings
is hidden behindeth a veil of secret wizardry,
some sorcerer key unavailable on this PC,
So In my mind am lead to vague wanderings...

Whatever lurks behind those jagged numbers,
and letters strewn along the line,
is a secret to some of the groups's members,
and embarrassment will not be mine.

Yet I doth fear a silly tale,
told so boldly and with some flair,
That I shall retreat unto my lair,
and grab a bottle of cool ale.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

Jon Yaeger wrote:

[...]

Yeager works hard for your approval, Patrick. Treat him well and he will
always do your bidding like a loyal sycophant should. ;-)

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger Jon Yaeger is offline

Default Another Ass Question

In the style of my dear friend West:

Hi RATS,

I was wondering what sound I would make if I kissed Yaeger's ass? 2) if
Jute kissed it simultaneously would it be true stereo? Would phase matter?

in article JQUNh.6117$vI1.4006@trnddc02, west at wrote
on 3/26/07 3:06 PM: