SE

Default FS : at Audiogon - Creek OBH-21SE headphone amplifier

FS : at Audiogon - Creek OBH-21SE headphone amplifier

For details, click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

As an Authorized Creek Dealer, our products are brand new, in stock and
ready for immediate shipping.

The Sound Emporium does not sell demo'd, returned or refurbished products.

Happy Holidays and thank you for looking.

Mention this posting for additional Holiday Savings ! ! !

The Sound Emporium
Authorized Creek Dealer

WELCOMING OUR NEWEST CLIENTS

Perfect 10 from start to finish. Best prices, communication and delivery.
Thanx.
Positive by Johnny4095 (15) on 12-04-03

Best price & excellent service. Will be buyer again.
Positive by Tapeshc (6) on 11-22-03

This is the way all transactions should be! Absolutely first-class.
Positive by Jdmeyers77 (6) on 10-15-03

SE

FS : at Audiogon - Creek OBH-21SE - free 2 day shipping

For details, click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

As an Authorized Creek Dealer, our products are brand new, in stock and
ready for immediate shipping.

The Sound Emporium does not sell demo, grey-market, refurbished or returned
products.

Happy Holidays and thank you for looking.

Mention this posting for additional Holiday savings ! ! !

The Sound Emporium
Authorized Creek Dealer

WELCOMING OUR NEWEST CLIENTS

An Excellent Seller! I would do business with them again!
Positive by Ddafoe (27) on 12-18-03

Excellent service, fast responses & follow-up emails & fast shipping. Thank
you.
Positive by Durian1 (6) on 12-17-03