Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Pat Turner= Scumbag of Canberra

" Patrick Turner = Scumbag of the Planet "

** Peeeuuuuuukkkkkeeeeeee !!!

Hey - you ASININE, autistic ****head !!

Wanna HEAR a tape of that brief phone conversation with me

you say DOES NOT exist ??

Wanna actually HEAR it - you brain dead ARSE ??

Want the Australian Federal Police to * KNOW * you directed

a vile murder to be committed right here on this NG ?

I have a copy of that * utterly sickening * post too.

So do YOU ......

you stinking criminal ****,

cos I mailed one to you one.

With the appropriate warnings.

What an utterly EVIL moron you are.

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Phil Allison seems to have gone insane, let us hope its onlytemporary....

Phil,

You are gibbering like a village idiot, as this post below indicates.

Go see your doctor for a prescription renewal.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison wrote:

" Patrick Turner = Scumbag of the Planet "

** Peeeuuuuuukkkkkeeeeeee !!!

Hey - you ASININE, autistic ****head !!

Wanna HEAR a tape of that brief phone conversation with me

you say DOES NOT exist ??

Wanna actually HEAR it - you brain dead ARSE ??

Want the Australian Federal Police to * KNOW * you directed

a vile murder to be committed right here on this NG ?

I have a copy of that * utterly sickening * post too.

So do YOU ......

you stinking criminal ****,

cos I mailed one to you one.

With the appropriate warnings.

What an utterly EVIL moron you are.

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
Phil,

You are gibbering like a village idiot, as this post below indicates.

Go see your doctor for a prescription renewal.

Patrick Turner.

huge snip of same old oral diarrhea

Patrick,

A most perplexing issue about you is why??? Why do you bother to engage with
someone who can not help himself? I find humor with Allison's ravings and
would probably miss him if he were to leave, but I wouldn't be a "sucker"
and engage him. How can you be so bright yet have this glaring weakness? It
does nothing but subtract from your overall public image. Let it go. I hate
to see you waste such energy to a lost and futile cause.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default west = brain dead puke

"west"

( snip criminal abuse)

** Drop dead - you vile, anencephalic puke.

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

west wrote:

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
Phil,

You are gibbering like a village idiot, as this post below indicates.

Go see your doctor for a prescription renewal.

Patrick Turner.

huge snip of same old oral diarrhea

Patrick,

A most perplexing issue about you is why??? Why do you bother to engage with
someone who can not help himself? I find humor with Allison's ravings and
would probably miss him if he were to leave, but I wouldn't be a "sucker"
and engage him. How can you be so bright yet have this glaring weakness? It
does nothing but subtract from your overall public image. Let it goI. I hate
to see you waste such energy to a lost and futile cause.

Phil is a human being who appears to me to have recurring trouble
dealing
with life's little frustrations.
Compare the length and detail in my recent posts about distortion and
using a 2N3904
transistor to the posts I make to Phil A, and you get some idea of how
little I "engage"
with Phil A.

I don't always disagree with him when he is sane, calm, and composed,
and he is a treasure trove
of electronic knowledge many here just don't have at all.

I give as good as I get West, as you should know, and an extremely brief
comment
from this quarter in response to gibberish is quite appropriate AFAIAC.

I hope Phil gets back on track soon. The trouble with people whose mind
seems to depart
to be replaced by a demon is that they cannot see their ailment, and
reject any statement
that they need a doctor of some kind. My father was the same when he
slipped into a rage.
he mostly was a Good Man, but when he saw red, he lost all his ability
of how he was affecting others.
Then he wouldn't remember how awful he'd been, and act as if a bad
episode had not occurred
the day before.
I was married to someone who couldn't handle her temper and
frustrations. I just opened a door for her....

It is a fact of life that 5% of the people you meet are going to be
quite difficult
to get along with, even to the point of impossibility.
There are bosses, workmates, friends even, relatives, and clients who
sometimes will
be difficult. And when challenged by a difficult person in
3-yr-old-tantrum-mode it is essential to
not loose one's cool, but not be antagonistic either, but I am not
perfect,
so cannot be totally restrained in my response if challenged severely.
Allison isn't challenging me severely now, he's just a bit crazy, so
there isn't much I need to say to him,
except to let him know he needs help. I have no idea whatsover what
prompted or provoked this latest outburst,
and it seems quite irrational of him. OK, he's crazy, it doesn't matter,
OK.

Today we had a beautiful morning and I rode a very nice 75kms on my
bicycle over to a favourite hill
of mine. The view is one of green because of recent rains, so Thanks
God, says part of my mind,
even though I am otherwise at a loss to know how to address Him, because
although He is everywhere,
I cannot define Him, or It, or Her. I went through a nature park on the
way home,
and I can tell you the ducks and water fowl
are happy most of the summer is over, and they like me look forward to
the mild autumn weather.
Clouds have brought rain since I got home, and back onto the PC where I
am settled for
an hour or two of pleasant social engagements.
After dinner at my favourite cafe, I will play a little chess with
friends to balance my
mind against the rigours of earning living and audiological
discusserations.

When you ask me "why?" about something, I will try to find an answer.

Have a good day West,

Patrick Turner.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

"west" wrote in message

[...]

Hi West, others that engage him do it for the shear sport of
it ;-) It is very juvenile I know but who hasn't gotten
pleasure out of poking a Bull Ant's nest with a stick and
watched them go crazy with rage ;-) Same thing really with
Phithy. He has a damaged mind and psyche but refuses
professional help despite the prompting from all around him,
so until he takes the first step and seeks help we shall
prod away :-))

Also being one of Philthy's regular slandered and libelled
targets I sympathise with Patrick as he only wishes to keep
his good name intact and untarnished. The principal Philthy
works on is "If you throw enough mud, often enough, some
must eventually stick."

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

west wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the heartfelt revelation about the demons you're fighting. We all
have them. PA may be on meds and this may be the best it gets for him. Even
though you know that all the effort to change him will ultimately fail, it's
probably your past demons that compel you to keep trying. At least I
somewhat understand now and will not comment anymore on this issue.
I know what your talking about, being one with nature, thinking about God,
but finding Him so elusive. I believe that's why He sent His son, Jesus, in
order for us to relate to Him. Peace.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

"TT" wrote in message

"west" wrote in message

[...]

Your principal hits the nail, dead nuts, on the head. I feel a tad sorry
for PA, but shamefully admit, find humor in his rantings.

Cheers & Beers,
west

blaupunkt user manual needed - canberra cm84 You Must Car Audio 0 December 6th 04 12:37 PM
No science found at Turner Audio Canberra Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 2 November 25th 03 01:42 AM
Zero Friday at Turner Audio Canberra west Vacuum Tubes 3 November 9th 03 09:50 AM
TURNER! nospam Vacuum Tubes 21 November 4th 03 02:59 AM
D'da'd',Dubya's in Canberra. Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 22 October 25th 03 09:04 PM