The Rev. Dr. C. Scot Giles

Default CD-R burning on Tascam DV-RA1000

My CD-R mixdown deck just died. I tried to replace it with the Tascam
CD-RW2000 that Tascam has just reintroduced, but no one has one of these in
stock.

So, gritting my teeth I've ordered the new Tascam DV-RA1000, the high
definition DVD/CD recorder that Tascam obviously hopes will be the eventual
replacement for the CD-RW2000 and the center of their new high definition
line.

I'll just use the think to make red book CD-R recordings, but was wondering
what experience, if any, people have with this gadget. Anyone have a
comment?

For now I'm hanging onto my CD-RW402 playback/dup deck although from the
design, Tascam obviously plans to push its new half height CD Pro players as
a replacement for it.

Scot Giles

Tascam DM24 help Mike Rivers Pro Audio 4 March 31st 05 11:23 PM
How do I get MMC/MTC/SMPTE between Sonar, Tascam 1884, and an ADAT? Joe Emenaker Pro Audio 3 June 16th 04 01:39 PM
What happen to the TASCAM on-line forums??? Sandy Pro Audio 1 October 23rd 03 01:20 AM
FS: Studio Liquidation VGardner Marketplace 0 October 14th 03 04:02 PM
audio stutter w/laptop and Tascam US428 popflier Pro Audio 0 August 18th 03 07:19 PM