amacrine

Default Theta tube preamp schematic

Could anyone share a theta tube preamp schematic? I called theta and they were
no help. It has six 6dj8 tubes.

thanks in advance

Amacrine

garywj garywj is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amacrine View Post
Could anyone share a theta tube preamp schematic? I called theta and they were
no help. It has six 6dj8 tubes.

thanks in advance

Amacrine
Amacrine,

How did you make out--any luck with this schematic? I too am interested in this schematic and would love to get one, if you do run accross one.

Thanks,

garywj