Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

Default Just used VariAudio in Cubase 5 to pitch correct Trumpet Intonation

It works beautifully! Perfectly! And very easy to use!

Seems it should work on pretty much ANY instrument!

Now more than ever, you have to hear someone live and in-person
to know if they have good chops or not!

Recordings are a wondrous fantasy land these days, and DAWs are like
Photoshop for audio!

But very good for an audio perfectionist like me!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

петак, 12. децембар 2014. 02.24.43 UTC+1, Paul је написао/ла:
It works beautifully! Perfectly! And very easy to use!

Seems it should work on pretty much ANY instrument!

Now more than ever, you have to hear someone live and in-person
to know if they have good chops or not!

Recordings are a wondrous fantasy land these days, and DAWs are like
Photoshop for audio!

But very good for an audio perfectionist like me!

Would you care to share some of it with us, audio perfection.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

On 12/12/2014 12:21 AM, Luxey wrote:
петак, 12. децембар 2014. 02.24.43 UTC+1, Paul је написао/ла:
It works beautifully! Perfectly! And very easy to use!

Seems it should work on pretty much ANY instrument!

Now more than ever, you have to hear someone live and in-person
to know if they have good chops or not!

Recordings are a wondrous fantasy land these days, and DAWs are like
Photoshop for audio!

But very good for an audio perfectionist like me!

Would you care to share some of it with us, audio perfection.

Well, sure, when it's done.

Perfection is something you shoot for, but something you almost
never get.

I'm obsessive-compulsive about my music. It has to be just right
or I get crazy! I can't imagine not doing it myself....I would spend
a fortune trying to tell someone else what I wanted!