Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default AAAAAGGGGHHH!!! Duck and Coverrrrrr!

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall,

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beeeeer!!
Posted to rec.audio.pro

skrev i en meddelelse

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall,

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beeeeer!!

Soft saturation or brickwall?

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W[_3_] Phil W[_3_] is offline

Peter Larsen:
:

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall,

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beeeeer!!

Soft saturation or brickwall?

Hard limit in mental horizon.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
flatfish+++[_3_] flatfish+++[_3_] is offline

On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 17:06:31 +0100, Peter Larsen wrote:

skrev i en meddelelse

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall,

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beeeeer!!

Soft saturation or brickwall?

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

lol !
Good one!

--
flatfish+++

Linux: The Operating System That Put The City Of Munich Out Of
Business.
Before Switching To Linux Read This:
http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/why.linux...current.htm l
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine. F'kin hate when somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that on the boards!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine. F'kin hate when somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that on the boards!

I don't think you realize this, but you are using a totally different interface
than most people using Usenet. We don't have any idea what you mean by the
"posts below yours."

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Jeff Henig wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:
Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine. F'kin hate when
somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that on the boards!

I don't think you realize this, but you are using a totally different interface
than most people using Usenet. We don't have any idea what you mean by the
"posts below yours."

I think he's referring to the 4466 Solutions messages. Someone burped a
major spamfest.

Not seen here. Someone runs cleanfeed upstream of me and kills all of that
stuff.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Jeff Henig wrote: "Scott Dorsey wrote:
Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine. F'kin hate when
somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that on the boards!

I don't think you realize this, but you are using a totally different interface
than most people using Usenet. We don't have any idea what you mean by the
"posts below yours."
--scott

I think he's referring to the 4466 Solutions messages. Someone burped a
major spamfest.

--
---Jeff"

THANK YOU Jeff!!! Guess inferences don't get much use across the pond(Dorsey's neck of the woods). LOL
Posted to rec.audio.pro

2:20 PMJeff Henig wrote:

Wow. How did that not include your answer, Kman?

--
---Jeff "

??

Sent from my IPAD

-The K-Man
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

On 07 Dec 2014, wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine.

Get out of your own little cloistered world. Few people see it as you
do.

In my world, there are about 5 posts "below yours".

In my world, you are just posting dumb nonsense.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 8/12/2014 5:20 a.m., Phil W wrote:
Peter Larsen:
:

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall,

Four-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-six bottles of beeeeer!!

Soft saturation or brickwall?

Hard limit in mental horizon.

Unlike in r.a.t you got the number right !

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Jeff Henig wrote: "

Ah, I see.

It's because your text is showing up greyed out like it's part of your
signature in the first place, and my replies aren't including signatures.

Interesting.

--
---Jeff "

I'm viewing usnet via Google Groups via Safari on the iOS device. So I do all the copying/paste/quotes manually.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

geoff wrote: "geoff
Unlike in r.a.t you got the number right !

geoff "

As in that thread and in this one, respectfully I ask for clarification of WHAT NUMBER I either got right or wrong - in ENGLISH! Stop speaking in code!
Posted to rec.audio.pro

N0ne wrote: "2:33 PMNil
On 07 Dec 2014, wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine.

Get out of your own little cloistered world. Few people see it as you
do.

In my world, there are about 5 posts "below yours".

In my world, you are just posting dumb nonsense. "

Nice try asshole. Changing your handle!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

"Jeff Henig" wrote in message
Wow. How did that not include your answer, Kman?

The reply function usually works better with properly formatted posts.
K-retin's post are "formatted" with idiocy, which ****s up the reply.
Any attempt to explain this to K-krap is a waste of time; he does't
have the intelligence to comprehend what's happening. He can't even
figure how to wipe the drool off his shoes.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine.

You have no idea what posts anyone else sees, or how they are
displayed. Are you just too stupid to understand? Obviously, yes!
Maybe you should learn how to access Usenet with a grown--up computer.

F'kin hate when somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that
on the boards!

Then why do you keep dumping huge piles of **** here? Riddle me that,
****ing moron boy!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

On 07 Dec 2014, wrote in rec.audio.pro:

I'm viewing usnet via Google Groups via Safari on the iOS device.
So I do all the copying/paste/quotes manually.

You mean "I'm doing it wrong and illegibly manually."
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Jeff Henig wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:
Jeff Henig wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:
Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine. F'kin hate when
somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that on the boards!

I don't think you realize this, but you are using a totally different interface
than most people using Usenet. We don't have any idea what you mean by the
"posts below yours."

I think he's referring to the 4466 Solutions messages. Someone burped a
major spamfest.

Not seen here. Someone runs cleanfeed upstream of me and kills all of that
stuff.

Dang. Must be nice.

It is. And you can call the president of the company with a problem and
he can log into the router and fix it. Panix is great. I highly recommend
them in every possible way. They are one of the last ISPs run by clueful
people, I think.