Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default What's the best way to make music?

Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

I also miss carrying onions on my hips.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Tobiah wrote:

Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

I also miss carrying onions on my hips.

Duh! The best way to make music is the other way!

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Tobiah" wrote in message
Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

I also miss carrying onions on my hips.

Just have a bodacious dinner of chili w beans and cabbage and a couple of
beers.

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article , Tobiah wrote:
Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

Slim Gaillard explains it all. First, he says, you have to get "very very
high and very mellow." Then there is something about the scootimo-
reenimo and then about the "saxophonio."

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 13/12/2014 3:33 p.m., Tobiah wrote:
Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

I also miss carrying onions on my hips.

Buy a Mac and a Mac magasine. Apparently.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Tobiah" wrote in message ...

Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

I also miss carrying onions on my hips.

Go to Staples and get one of those "Easy" buttons.

Poly
Posted to rec.audio.pro
flatfish+++[_3_] flatfish+++[_3_] is offline

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:37:47 -0500, polymod wrote:

"Tobiah" wrote in message ...

Trolling for once, just want to stir up the
nest. I miss this list from when it used to carry
more volume.

I also miss carrying onions on my hips.

Go to Staples and get one of those "Easy" buttons.

Poly

+1
lol !
Good one!

--
flatfish+++

Linux: The Operating System That Put The City Of Munich Out Of
Business.
Before Switching To Linux Read This:
http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/why.linux...current.htm l
Posted to rec.audio.pro

polymod:

That, That-tha-that-that was Easy!
That, That-tha-that-that was Easy!

lmao, seriously, just find a bunch of people you know who play something, a garage or cellar to jam in, and have a go at it!