Default API schematic

I'm looking for a schematic for an API 3124 M+.
One of my chanels blew a resistor.

Does anyone have an idea as to where I could find one, or why this
might have happened?

Thanks,
Chris

Scott Dorsey

I'm looking for a schematic for an API 3124 M+.

API will send you one if you ask.

One of my chanels blew a resistor.

Which one?

Does anyone have an idea as to where I could find one, or why this
might have happened?

Not without knowing which resistor and what it does.
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

I'm looking for a schematic for an API 3124 M+.

API would seem to be the most likely source.

Here's the schematic for an API 312 mic preamp, FWIW:

http://www.waltzingbear.com/Schematics/API/API_312.htm

Here's some other legacy API schematics:

http://www.waltzingbear.com/Schematics/API.html

One of my chanels blew a resistor.

Does anyone have an idea as to where I could find one,

A resistor? Depends on the resistor. Radio Shack might even
have the part you need, or maybe your local Jameco
distributor. OTOH, this might be a special custom part.

or why this might have happened?

Do you know what part of the console the blown part was in?

Power supply?

Mic Preamp?

Channel strip?

Output board?