Rugby17043

Default Make me an offer....vintage stuff Here.

TEAC EQA-10 Graphic Equalizer:
- Black with silver face.
- 10 slides per channel (30 Hz - 16 kHz)
- Spectrum Display
- Line in 1 & 2 (L & R), Line Out (L & R), Tape in (L & R) Tape Out (L & R)

Bell & Howell autoload 337 tape player:
- Wood sides with silver top. Tape is top loading
- Speaker Out (L & R), amp out, Mic, Inputs (L & R)

Pioneer H-R99 8 Track player/recorder:
- Black top, wood sides, silver face
- 25 W

Sony Noise Reduction adapter NR-115
- Wood sides and top, silver face
- Tape in (L & R), Rec out (L & R), Line in (L & R), Line out (L & R)

Sony 10 magazine cassette player MTL-10
- Black all over
- Line out (L & R)

Realistic SA-102 model 31-1963A Integrated Stereo Amplifer
- Wood sides and top with silver face.
- Manual included
- 25 W
- Speakers (L & R), Tape out (L & R), Tuner (L & R), Phono (L & R)

Pioneer SR-101 Reverberation amplifier
- Black sides and top with silver face
- 2 channels In & Out for playback and record

All equipment is in Chicago. This is old fashioned quality(heavy) stuff people
when they built them for real so I doubt shipping is a real cheap option. Feel
free to make me offers in emails to .

I have non audio stuff too if you are interested:
e.g. Original Apple IIG computer with original boxes and drives and monitor and
tons of software. I also have a brand new in box Roland Plotter DXY-980 for
plotting on computers or commonly used in CAD.

Once again feel free to contact me.
Thanks.
Bubba