Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Has Witlessmongrel abandoned us?

Not only is the Krooborg complaining about how ****ty RAO is -- while
polluting it with its own special high-feces brand of lies -- but Scottie's
erstwhile jones for abuse and 'discussion' appears to have abated. What could
Witless be up to? It's not a good time of year to paint the house, and he took
a 'vacation' from 'work' fairly recently. Maybe Scottie was kidnapped by
'borgs in order to complete his assimilation. They'll have to pry his
turntable and LPs from his cold, dead paws, and that'll be no small feat.

I'm sure Arnii Kroofeces has something to do with this, but as yet I don't
know exactly how Mr. **** is involved. Time will tell, of that I'm sure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 11, 1:46*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Not only is the Krooborg complaining about how ****ty RAO is -- while
polluting it with its own special high-feces brand of lies -- but Scottie's
erstwhile jones for abuse and 'discussion' appears to have abated. What could
Witless be up to? It's not a good time of year to paint the house, and he took
a 'vacation' from 'work' fairly recently. Maybe Scottie was kidnapped by
'borgs in order to complete his assimilation. They'll have to pry his
turntable and LPs from his cold, dead paws, and that'll be no small feat.

I'm sure Arnii Kroofeces has something to do with this, but as yet I don't
know exactly how Mr. **** is involved. Time will tell, of that I'm sure.

I was expecting 2pid to try to deflect attention from the GOP's recent
spate of sexual "adventures" with the news of John Edwards' affair:
"OT: Dem's a bunch of hypocritical immoral sexfeind's who lack
integrity"

I suspect that 2pid's brain stem finally collapsed from overwork.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

George M. Middius wrote...

his cold, dead paws,
and that'll be no small feat.

Congratulations!

You have won the RAO pun of the month competition.

Your Don Williams LP should be with you shortly.

--
Ken
Analogue link site:
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Naw, he's enlisted in the Georgian army.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Aug 11, 4:45*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

And holding down the fort at Mexico Crossing
(LOL!! a real town in 'our' Georgia)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

I'm sure Arnii Kroofeces has something to do with this, but as yet I don't
know exactly how Mr. **** is involved. Time will tell, of that I'm sure.

I suspect that 2pid's brain stem finally collapsed from overwork.

Naw, he's enlisted in the Georgian army.

Never too late to kill some dam' Russkis.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

UnsteadyKen said:

his cold, dead paws,
and that'll be no small feat.

You have won the RAO pun of the month competition.

Not to puncture your balloon unnecessarily, but the "pun" depends on
Scottie-like spelling skill. Woof!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 11, 3:45*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

I disagree. He's too much of a coward and he's far too selfish to
actually face life in a combat zone.

"What? MREs for dinner...again? And what's with these patrols at 0200?
I need my sleep. Your the policy of deprivation, Sir."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 11 Aug, 17:05, George M. Middius wrote:
MiNe 109 said:

I'm sure Arnii Kroofeces has something to do with this, but as yet I don't
know exactly how Mr. **** is involved. Time will tell, of that I'm sure.
I suspect that 2pid's brain stem finally collapsed from overwork.

Naw, he's enlisted in the Georgian army.

Never too late to kill some dam' Russkis.

Who are killing some dam' Georgians
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Naw, he's enlisted in the Georgian army.

Never too late to kill some dam' Russkis.

Who are killing some dam' Georgians

Didn't you hear? Scottie has ***joined*** the Georgians. Don't go acting
mush-brained on us.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Woof!" yaps Witlessmongrel as he scurries into the darkness of his
'discussion' zone.

Didn't you hear? Scottie has ***joined*** the Georgians. Don't go acting
mush-brained on us.

What a pathetic group.

OK, time for your confession, Scooter. Arnii Krooborg tied you up in the yard
for a few days, right?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Oh, the cruelty! The canininity! The horror!

"Woof!" yaps Witlessmongrel as he scurries into the darkness of his
'discussion' zone.

Didn't you hear? Scottie has ***joined*** the Georgians. Don't go acting
mush-brained on us.
*What a pathetic group.

OK, time for your confession, Scooter. Arnii Krooborg tied you up in the yard
for a few days, right?

Actually YAP-YAP-YAP! BARKBARBARK! than
GROWL! grrrrr WOOF-WOOF-WOOF! likes of
YAP-GROWL-YAP-BARKETY-BARK! being confined to my yard

Naturally, that circumstance would eliminate the risk to the carpet. In light
of your persistent disobedience problems, I can see why Master Krooborg
restricts you.

BTW, do you hear the Lord High Editor laughing at you? I certainly do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yapper woofed:

Oh, the cruelty! The canininity! The horror!

"Woof!" yaps Witlessmongrel as he scurries into the darkness of his
'discussion' zone.

Didn't you hear? Scottie has ***joined*** the Georgians. Don't go acting
mush-brained on us.
*What a pathetic group.

OK, time for your confession, Scooter. Arnii Krooborg tied you up in the yard
for a few days, right?

*Actually YAP-YAP-YAP! BARKBARBARK! than
GROWL! grrrrr WOOF-WOOF-WOOF! likes of
YAP-GROWL-YAP-BARKETY-BARK! being confined to my yard

Naturally, that circumstance would eliminate the risk to the carpet. In light
of your persistent disobedience problems, I can see why Master Krooborg
restricts you.

Tacit admission that I was right noted.

BTW, do you hear the Lord High Editor laughing at you? I certainly do.

I don't doubt the Editor is high.

Is that because you're always getting high while at work?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 12, 2:23*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Yapper woofed:

[...]

2pid doesn't have time for that.

He has blogs to search, OT posts to write, and audio 'discussions' to
initiate. Come to think of it, 2pid doesn't have much time to work,
either. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Tacit admission that I was right noted.

BTW, do you hear the Lord High Editor laughing at you? I certainly do.

I don't doubt the Editor is high.

Is that because you're always getting high while at work?

2pid doesn't have time for that.
He has blogs to search, OT posts to write, and audio 'discussions' to
initiate. Come to think of it, 2pid doesn't have much time to work,
either. LOL!

I'd also like to observe that Witless still hasn't given us the "Idiot" count.
(For those of you just tuning in, that's the average number of times per week
that Normal people call Scottie an idiot, a moron, a nitwit, an imbecile, a
retard, etc. That's for both Usenet and real life.)

I've been after Poochie for years to answer this simple question, and he still
hasn't been able to. Even the Krooborg can give you a count on his turd
collection, and he's totally bananas.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witlessmongrel is disoriented.

I'd also like to observe that Witless still hasn't given us the "Idiot" count.
(For those of you just tuning in, that's the average number of times per week
that Normal people call Scottie an idiot, a moron, a nitwit, an imbecile, a
retard, etc. That's for both Usenet and real life.)

I've been after Poochie for years to answer this simple question, and he still
hasn't been able to. Even the Krooborg can give you a count on his turd
collection, and he's totally bananas.

For years? Thank WOOF! YAPYAPYAP! BARKETY-BARKETY-BARK!
GROWL! YAPYAPWOOFWOOF! grrrrr it is you.

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station you permanently in a junkyard.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 12, 5:48*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witlessmongrel is disoriented.

I'd also like to observe that Witless still hasn't given us the "Idiot" count.
(For those of you just tuning in, that's the average number of times per week
that Normal people call Scottie an idiot, a moron, a nitwit, an imbecile, a
retard, etc. That's for both Usenet and real life.)

I've been after Poochie for years to answer this simple question, and he still
hasn't been able to. Even the Krooborg can give you a count on his turd
collection, and he's totally bananas.

*For years? *Thank WOOF! YAPYAPYAP! BARKETY-BARKETY-BARK!
GROWL! YAPYAPWOOFWOOF! grrrrr it is you.

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

I find it funny when the little mutt passes his judgement on people.

It's just like how I view the crazy unbathed guy on the corner warning
us that jeebus is coming soon.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

*For years? *Thank WOOF! YAPYAPYAP! BARKETY-BARKETY-BARK!
GROWL! YAPYAPWOOFWOOF! grrrrr it is you.

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

I find it funny when the little mutt passes his judgement on people.

Your a faschisist, thank god your going to hell.

It's just like how I view the crazy unbathed guy on the corner warning
us that jeebus is coming soon.

Its ironic that an anonymous a***h*e notices other's bathing habit's.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 12 Aug, 18:48, George M. Middius wrote:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Did you two morons kiss and make up?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 12 Aug, 23:02, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Did you two morons kiss and make up?

ask a better question
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Did you two morons kiss and make up?

ask a better question

Are you now overlooking 2pid's imbecility again? Are the two of you
back on friendly terms after you handed 2pid his ass a few times?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Did you two morons kiss and make up?

ask a better question

Are you now overlooking 2pid's imbecility again? Are the two of you
back on friendly terms after you handed 2pid his ass a few times?

One good question would be more appreciated than two
lousy questions.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Did you two morons kiss and make up?

ask a better question

Are you now overlooking 2pid's imbecility again? Are the two of you
back on friendly terms after you handed 2pid his ass a few times?

One good question would be more appreciated than two
lousy questions.

Speaking for myself, my question was a good one. I genuinely wanted to know if
your tiff with Witlessmongrel had resolved itself. Not to downplay the
entertainment value of your bickering, which was considerable. (I didn't see
"Dumb & Dumber", though, so if that was your inspiration, congratulations.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Aug, 11:16, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Did you two morons kiss and make up?

ask a better question

Are you now overlooking 2pid's imbecility again? Are the two of you
back on friendly terms after you handed 2pid his ass a few times?

One good question would be more appreciated than two
lousy questions.

Speaking for myself, my question was a good one. I genuinely wanted to know if
your tiff with Witlessmongrel had resolved itself. Not to downplay the
entertainment value of your bickering, which was considerable. (I didn't see
"Dumb & Dumber", though, so if that was your inspiration, congratulations..)

first of all, it is always my pleasure to amuse you.
Your question really has nothing to do with my post.
My post was merely a comment, likening RAO to a junkyard.
It had nothing to do with Scott
My use of the word 'we" refers to everybody here,
not just Scott and myself.
I haven't reeconciled anything with Scott. When I agree with him, I'll
say so, when i disagree, I will say so.
Same goes for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

You've become quite the nasty little cur, haven't you? You should have your
people station *you permanently in a junkyard.

We're already 'here'.

Speaking for myself, my question was a good one. I genuinely wanted to know if
your tiff with Witlessmongrel had resolved itself. Not to downplay the
entertainment value of your bickering, which was considerable. (I didn't see
"Dumb & Dumber", though, so if that was your inspiration, congratulations.)

first of all, it is always my pleasure to amuse you.

I appreciate that.

Your question really has nothing to do with my post.

Oh yes it did. At least according to what I thought you meant....

My post was merely a comment, likening RAO to a junkyard.
It had nothing to do with Scott
My use of the word 'we" refers to everybody here,
not just Scott and myself.

Now you tell me!

I haven't reeconciled anything with Scott. When I agree with him, I'll
say so, when i disagree, I will say so.
Same goes for you.

In a similar vein, will you tell Turdborg when you agree with him about
something?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bill[_16_] Bill[_16_] is offline

In article ,
says...

In a similar vein, will you tell Turdborg when you agree with him about
something?

Sometimes he does get things right.

Here's one example when you found yourself in agreement with him:

http://tinyurl.com/5kpn2r

I admit I found that rather hilarious!

--
Bill

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Aug, 13:08, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

[...]

I actually did, it was a while ago, something political, as I
remember.
as far as recent stuff, his analysis of Detroit and its burbs is more
or less ok. In a lot of metro areas, the older close in burbs are
starting
a path of deterioration.