Stewart Pinkerton

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:59:46 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Actually, your penis size is inversely proportional
to the size of your output transformer.

Hmmmm, might also explain the popularity of the 211/845 over the 300B.

Andre Jute

Lord Valve wrote in message ...

Lord Valve
Old

Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas, poet of thermionic truth

Arm the wrinklies! - Andre Jute, libertarian
Shiva

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Lord Valve wrote:

chetatkinsdiet wrote:

Obviously, my feelings aren't hurt by you, I just did feel bad that
these guys were making a comment on my posting.
Guys like you usually fall into two categories.
1. Repressed homos that have to talk big to overcome their inner
feelings. Tough talk makes them feel that no one will question their
true gayness.

Uh-oh...it's Ye Olde "You're Gay" post.

2. Small penis syndrome. Or, the very close related small man
syndrome. Angry, mad, bad temper....the signs are overwhelming.

Side order of Ye Olde "You Have a Small Penis" post.

Actually, your penis size is inversely proportional
to the size of your output transformer.

Ye Olde "If you've got a big OT, you don't need a big dick" post.
-dim (who pots his lil' OT's in big cans)
(Is that a 300B in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?)

Bill Vermillion

In article , Roger W. Norman
wrote:

A more appropriate assessment is that a tube amp fails in a
predictable way, and as it fails (speakers break up, transformer
sags, etc) it produces a sound that seems to emanate from the
interaction of the player, guitar and amp.

And the story is that when recording the Marty Robbin's "Don't
Worry 'Bout Me" the bass player hit a note and it was distorted.

A tube had fallen out. He put it back, and then the producer
decided he liked it better with it out. Thus the first 'fuzztone'
was born.

A few days later Grady Martin recorded a song featuring this
new sound called "The Fuzz". This dates to about 1958 - and
remember playing both on the radio then. Of course only one
becamse a hit.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com