Hellenason7

Default Best place to buy an RNP??

I have a used RNP, and I'd like a couple more channels. Any
recommendations for a shop to patronize? Thank you.
HenryShap

I know it sounds blasphemous but, why don't you buy direct from the
manufacturer? FMR Audio. That way they make the most money?

I have a used RNP, and I'd like a couple more channels. Any
recommendations for a shop to patronize? Thank you.

Om_Audio

Alto Music in New York State are great-

"Hellenason7" wrote in message
I have a used RNP, and I'd like a couple more channels. Any
recommendations for a shop to patronize? Thank you.

Matt Macchiarolo

Does Mercenary Audio carry them? Fletcher?

--

---
Matt Macchiarolo
"Hellenason7" wrote in message
I have a used RNP, and I'd like a couple more channels. Any
recommendations for a shop to patronize? Thank you.

Richard Crowley

"Matt Macchiarolo" wrote ...
Does Mercenary Audio carry them? Fletcher?

That is where I bought my RNC.
Patronize the regulars that help people here in r.a.p

Jonny Durango

I would buy direct from FMR....they make a great product, they should get a
good share of the $$...you'll pay the same (i think $475) just about
anywhere you go (uinless you buy used of course,. in which case I'd
recommend eBay or checking in here, every once in a while somebody sells
one)....if you really must go with a deal, use Mercenary Audio, that's where
I bought mine and they are great.

--

Jonny Durango

http://www.soundclick.com/ratcitymusic.htm

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the
country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag
the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall, at the Nuremberg trials after
WWII.

"Hellenason7" wrote in message
I have a used RNP, and I'd like a couple more channels. Any
recommendations for a shop to patronize? Thank you.

transducr

"Matt Macchiarolo" wrote in message ...
Does Mercenary Audio carry them? Fletcher?

i bought my RNP and RNC from Fletcher...
Geoff Wood

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:
Does Mercenary Audio carry them? Fletcher?

I was rather dissappointed that a recent article in EQ listing a bunch of
simialr mic preamps did not include the RNP....

geoff