Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default 1/8" Stereo to 1/4" Mono Cables

If you were going to purchase (not make) a 1/8" stereo to dual 1/4" mono cable,
what would you buy? I can't find a stock cable that has Switchcraft of Neutrik
connectors.

Is GLS any good? http://goo.gl/rjcIz

How are Hosa these days? http://goo.gl/aPmfW

What about Hosa with REAN connectors? http://goo.gl/l4v4F

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

mcp6453 wrote:
If you were going to purchase (not make) a 1/8" stereo to dual 1/4" mono cable,
what would you buy? I can't find a stock cable that has Switchcraft of Neutrik
connectors.

I'd call Gepco or Markertek and get a custom. They won't cost any more than
getting one off the shelf.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:

mcp6453 wrote:
If you were going to purchase (not make) a 1/8" stereo to dual 1/4" mono
cable, what would you buy? I can't find a stock cable that has
Switchcraft of Neutrik connectors.

I'd call Gepco or Markertek and get a custom. They won't cost any more
than getting one off the shelf.
--scott

I had these folks make Shaidri and me some custom instrument cables, and
they did a good job of it. I'll be using them again.

http://www.proaudiola.com/Default.asp

no affiliation blah blah

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri