Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

Default Artists who deserve to die

Signal wrote

Here's my nomination. What's yours?

Nomination : Womack and Womack
Crime: "Teardrops"
Method of execution :
Cecil Womack to be mauled by a Puma.
Linda Womack to be slowly asphyxiated whilst "...every toon...
every toon" is played over and over on headphones.

I glance over my cd collection just now for more than just
a few minutes and had trouble looking for a nominee until
I saw this:

Billy's Best Hits by Billy Cobham

I tried to really like this album over the years but I just couldn't
get past listening to the rest right after hearing the precious
'Slow Body Poppin'. Somehow, Cobham can really energized
a listening room with his mighty, all powerful drum whacks
from beginning to end. But along the way, there's really not much
there to feel, to envision, or to tumble and thump during in most
of his songs and improvisation. He lacks the flair, the snaps,
the rhythm, and prose and so many things. It is unfortunate that
most of his albums were recorded well.

Therefore, I hereby recommend that he be executed as soon
as possible.

The method:

Have him tied up against a tree, legs apart.
Then Arnii's bare hands to yank down on Billy's
scrotal sac until he, Arnii, turns blue while at the
same time, McKelvy performs a strip dance in front
of them butt naked atop the picnic table for three hours.

Thank you.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

I say you ditch "Billy's Best Hits", get a copy of his "Spectrum", and
give Billy a pardon.

Kenny G must die.

TB

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

brownt wrote

I say you ditch "Billy's Best Hits", get a copy of his "Spectrum", and
give Billy a pardon.

I stop buying his records for a long time. Thanks for the idea,
I'll work something out and check Spectrum. He desperately
need to redeem himself.

Kenny G must die.

The method ?

TB

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

Signal wrote
EddieM" emitted :

I say you ditch "Billy's Best Hits", get a copy of his "Spectrum", and
give Billy a pardon.

I stop buying his records for a long time. Thanks for the idea,
I'll work something out and check Spectrum. He desperately
need to redeem himself.

Don't be deceived. It's some latino cuban inspired ****e. The artist
should still die.

I thought I came accross Spectrum before, but I'm not so sure.
Having listen to many of his cd album, I can't say that I look
forward to it.

I much enjoy my cd's from:

Cabaza Percussion Quartet (CPO Digital Mastering)
Robnert Hohner Percussion Ensemble (DMP)
Ritimicas (Dorian Recordings)

Kenny G must die.

The method ?

Saxophone to be forced down throat to the reed.

Anything for Arnii to do?

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Don't be deceived. It's some latino cuban inspired ****e.

No. Spectrum came out in the early '70s. His first solo album. Right
after his work with Mahavishnu Orchestra. Early jazz rock fusion.

TB