Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
enjoythemusic enjoythemusic is offline

Default $40k Audio Equip. Contest -- Last Chance To Enter

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up that on March 31 i am
closing the entries for your chance to win your share of over $40,000
in audiophile equipment. Only one entry per person please. If you have
not entered and want to learn more details on the prizes, please see

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/contest...phile_contest/
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WindsorFox-{SS}- WindsorFox-{SS}- is offline

enjoythemusic wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up that on March 31 i am
closing the entries for your chance to win your share of over $40,000
in audiophile equipment. Only one entry per person please. If you have
not entered and want to learn more details on the prizes, please see

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/contest...phile_contest/

Oh, it says if I'm already on the mail list I don't need to enter.

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Contacting shutterfly help is an exercise in stupidity
as they can't seem to grasp the fact it's NOT MY BLOODY
ACCOUNT and some ******, one crack pipe short of a holiday,
has signed me up in a system that has no closed loop
confirmation yet has credit card information for billing." - Rev.
Beergoggles