Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mike mike is offline

Default wtb seimens el34's

Good morning
I'm looking for 2 quads of siemens el34's. I'm retubing my 2 primaluna
prolouge 6's. Any one care to part with some?
Thanks
Mike Mueller
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Bret Ludwig wrote:

If I had any I'd put them on eBay where you'd be welcome to bid....

You aren't related to Skippy, are you?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mike mike is offline

Bret Ludwig wrote:

mike wrote:

Good morning
I'm looking for 2 quads of siemens el34's. I'm retubing my 2 primaluna
prolouge 6's. Any one care to part with some?
Thanks

If I had any I'd put them on eBay where you'd be welcome to bid....

Thanks Brett
I thought one GOOD thing about this group was that we could help each
other out instead of going on flea-bay. I guess the members have finally
sunk as low as flea-bay. That explains why we don't see very many
e-bay auctions laughed at any more. The old saying "People who live in
glass houses ........" holds true now.
Mike Mueller
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
MarkS MarkS is offline

"mike" wrote in message
news
Bret Ludwig wrote:

mike wrote:

Good morning
I'm looking for 2 quads of siemens el34's. I'm retubing my 2 primaluna
prolouge 6's. Any one care to part with some?
Thanks

If I had any I'd put them on eBay where you'd be welcome to bid....

Thanks Brett
I thought one GOOD thing about this group was that we could help each
other out instead of going on flea-bay. I guess the members have finally
sunk as low as flea-bay. That explains why we don't see very many
e-bay auctions laughed at any more. The old saying "People who live in
glass houses ........" holds true now.
Mike Mueller

Hey Mike,
Upscale Audio has them for around $50 ea. Angela Instruments as well, around
$85 for a pair. I think all the Upscale tubes are branded National, Angela
are mixed labels; if that matters to you.
MarkS

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mike mike is offline

MarkS wrote:
"mike" wrote in message
news
Bret Ludwig wrote:

mike wrote:

[...]

Thank you Mark
Angela wants $169.00 for a quad and upscale is $200.00. I was just seing
if any where around at the $100.00 price. I bought a bunch last year at
that price and was just checking.
Thanks again
Mike Mueller

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

mike said:

Thank you Mark
Angela wants $169.00 for a quad and upscale is $200.00. I was just seing
if any where around at the $100.00 price. I bought a bunch last year at
that price and was just checking.
Thanks again
Mike Mueller

Hi Mike,

I have a quad used Siemens EL34s, but from what I can tell, not all
Siemens branded EL34s are really Siemens.
In fact, I believe they rebranded Philips and Telefunkens, if not RSD
and other East-German stuff.

Anyway, why the choice for Siemens?

I'm willing to part with them, they test good, but I can't determine
what factory they came from in the first place.
Because they're used, they don't have to cost that much.
I'd rather swap with something you have that may be of interest to me.

I have sent you an e-mail.

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."