Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron C[_2_] Ron C[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for SysEx program for DEQ2496

Some years ago I used an old SysEx program called
Freeloader to down load and up load setups from
my DEQ2496.

[Sadly Behringer seems to have never provided any such tools.]

Anyway, I haven't used the program in a while. When
I tried to use it recently I found it didn't work on my Win7
machine. [I think I last used it on an old Win98se
machine.]

Anyone have any pointers to a program that
works on Win 7 and above?

==
Later....
Ron Capik

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 9/16/2016 1:50 PM, Ron C wrote:
Anyone have any pointers to a program that
works on Win 7 and above?

http://www.bome.com/products/sendsx
http://www.midiox.com/

Those should work and both are free, so all you can lose is some time
learning how to use them.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron C[_2_] Ron C[_2_] is offline

On 9/16/2016 5:30 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 9/16/2016 1:50 PM, Ron C wrote:
Anyone have any pointers to a program that
works on Win 7 and above?

http://www.bome.com/products/sendsx
http://www.midiox.com/

Those should work and both are free, so all you can lose is some time
learning how to use them.

Thanks Mike. I'll check them out.
~~
Side Note: I did find a DEQ2496 remote control program:
http://www.seoman.nl/deq2496/DEQremote.html
However it has a few bugs, it's not fully functional and has
no SysEx up/down load functions.

==
Later...
Ron Capik

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ron C wrote:
Some years ago I used an old SysEx program called
Freeloader to down load and up load setups from
my DEQ2496.

[Sadly Behringer seems to have never provided any such tools.]

Anyway, I haven't used the program in a while. When
I tried to use it recently I found it didn't work on my Win7
machine. [I think I last used it on an old Win98se
machine.]

Anyone have any pointers to a program that
works on Win 7 and above?

==
Later....
Ron Capik