Andrew M.

Default Any alternative for Windows XP user who cant use ProTools

What does NT have to do with anything in this thread?

Edvard Puskaric wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:12:58 -0700, "Charles Tomaras"
wrote:

How much time did Microsoft put into XP?

Apparently, not enough ;-)

Do you have any facts? Can you
substantiate anything you have dreamed up in your fictional post? Just another
MS basher without any real information, only blind hatred.

Are you familiar with the term "triple reboot"? I thought not. As far
as "real" information goes, my former daytime job was an NT
administrator. I could tell you horror stories about the evils of
microslop OS'es. Again, let me ask you, are you familiar with the term
triple reboot? There's a reason why NT is shunned away from for
mission critical applications. That's the facts.

If you can offer facts otherwise, I'm all ears, Charlie!

Ed

Brian Takei

Andrew M. ) wrote:
What does NT have to do with anything in this thread?

Windows XP is actually NT 5.1 (Win 2K is NT 5.0).

When some people say "NT", they mean NT4 all of the time, and some other
people mean NT-x some of the time, but not everyone means NT4 all of the
time.

Pleased, but not complacent, with NT 5.1,
- Brian