Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Three Wise Men

I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

So now that we've been officially designated "Wise Men" by our
esteemed editor, don't give us any ****, y'hear!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:
I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

So now that we've been officially designated "Wise Men" by our
esteemed editor, don't give us any ****, y'hear!

My wife was VERY sarcastic.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Six String Stu[_2_] Six String Stu[_2_] is offline

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

So now that we've been officially designated "Wise Men" by our
esteemed editor, don't give us any ****, y'hear!

Far out! That's half of this years Nativity display. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dave O'Heare Dave O'Heare is offline

"Six String Stu" wrote in message

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

Far out! That's half of this years Nativity display. :-)

But where are we going to find a virgin around *here*?

Dave O'H
oheareATmagmaDOTca

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers wrote:

I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

So now that we've been officially designated "Wise Men" by our
esteemed editor, don't give us any ****, y'hear!

Ya' mean he couldn't afford a pay rise and issued a title instead?

O;-)

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Stamler Paul Stamler is offline

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

So now that we've been officially designated "Wise Men" by our
esteemed editor, don't give us any ****, y'hear!

Geez, the editor said it would call us the Three Wiseguys.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sep 17, 3:04 am, "Paul Stamler" wrote:

Geez, the editor said it would call us the Three Wiseguys.

The proposed title for my long running series was "Studio Freshman"
which I rather liked, but I had to live with "Oops! Wrong Button."

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] rsmith@bsstudios.com is offline

On Sep 15, 11:00 am, Mike Rivers wrote:
I just got my October issue of Recording magazine today. There's a
collection of articles entitled Three Wise Men, by Scott Dorsey, Paul
Stamler, and me.

So now that we've been officially designated "Wise Men" by our
esteemed editor, don't give us any ****, y'hear!

Hats off to the WiseGuys. If I only had a closet full of MD441, RE20,
C535EB and 635 with a number of channels of decent preamps in a
reasonable room I don't think I'd have any trouble recording good
sounding tracks from decent musos. MD441 has become a first grab
lately for a lot of things.

bobs

Bob Smith
BS Studios