Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Warning!

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Master Krooborg leaves poor Scottie tied up in the yard.

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Yap! WOOF! Grrrr! Snarl! BARKBARKBARK!

Somebody call the dogcatcher. Time for Scottie to be put down.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 29, 12:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:adgf64524q0q7fq4vuslb623ouf0s8fim5@4ax .com...

Master Krooborg leaves poor Scottie tied up in the yard.

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Yap! WOOF! Grrrr! Snarl! BARKBARKBARK!

Somebody call the dogcatcher. Time for Scottie to be put down.

Chicken.
Baaac, bac, bac, baaak!

I know. A poor emulation of your exemplary writing style
so admired by...well, the easily impressed.

By "easily impressed" I assume that you mean "those more intelligent
than you are".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Master Krooborg leaves poor Scottie tied up in the yard.

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Yap! WOOF! Grrrr! Snarl! BARKBARKBARK!

Somebody call the dogcatcher. Time for Scottie to be put down.

Chicken.
Baaac, bac, bac, baaak!

I know. A poor emulation of your exemplary writing style
so admired by...well, the easily impressed.

By "easily impressed" I assume that you mean "those more intelligent
than you are".

It might also mean "those who can distinguish the medium from the message".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 29, 9:15*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Master Krooborg leaves poor Scottie tied up in the yard.

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Yap! WOOF! Grrrr! Snarl! BARKBARKBARK!

Somebody call the dogcatcher. Time for Scottie to be put down.

Chicken.
Baaac, bac, bac, baaak!

I know. A poor emulation of your exemplary writing style
so admired by...well, the easily impressed.

By "easily impressed" I assume that you mean "those more intelligent
than you are".

It might also mean "those who can distinguish the medium from the message"..

That includes 2pid out.

2pid is a beacon to me. No matter how bad things get, I can always
say, "It could be much worse. I could be 2pid!"

Lol

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
Master Krooborg leaves poor Scottie tied up in the yard.

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Yap! WOOF! Grrrr! Snarl! BARKBARKBARK!

Somebody call the dogcatcher. Time for Scottie to be put
down.

Umm, just like I was supposed to die how many years ago?

LOL!

The Middiot is so ineffective and self-defeating that a death threat from
him is some of the best life insurance you can get! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 Iun, 06:06, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:adgf64524q0q7fq4vuslb623ouf0s8fim5@4ax .com

Master Krooborg leaves poor Scottie tied up in the yard.

Scottie is very angry today. Be warned.

Yap! WOOF! Grrrr! Snarl! BARKBARKBARK!

Somebody call the dogcatcher. Time for Scottie to be put
down.

Umm, just like I was supposed to die how many years ago?

LOL!

The Middiot is so ineffective and self-defeating that a death threat from
him is some of the best life insurance you can get! *;-)

Those damn city buses are never on time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 30, 5:06*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

The Middiot is so ineffective and self-defeating that a death threat from
him is some of the best life insurance you can get! *;-)

Can you tell the difference between these statements, GOIA?

"Someone should put GOIA down."

"I am going to kill GOIA."

Are these both "death threats"? If no, which one isn't?

Someone has been taking 'English' lessons from 2pid. LOL!

Warning for Bratzi George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 6 April 29th 08 05:37 PM
Warning...... bob wald Car Audio 0 July 27th 06 03:52 AM
Public Warning !! Phil Allison Vacuum Tubes 21 January 26th 06 05:32 AM
warning about selling jojo General 0 September 24th 05 03:55 AM