Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 8, 4:50*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

And what's more you don't care, either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 8, 4:55*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 8, 4:50*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

I didn't lie about it like you did. That's the difference, idiot.

*And what's more you don't care, either.

I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

If you find out the real truth and can prove it please let us know.
The fact is AGW is a theory. it does not help its case that the
majority and from what I can tell the vast majority of its proponents
are lousy ****ing communists. I don't like lousy ****ing communists.

Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 9, 1:15*am, Bret L wrote:
I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

*If you find out the real truth and can prove it please let us know.

What I WON'T do, unlike you, is make false claims and wait to be
disproven.

The fact is AGW is a theory. it does not help its case that the
majority and from what I can tell the vast majority of *its proponents
are lousy ****ing communists. I don't like lousy ****ing communists.

Well, thank you for your unfettered admission of lunacy. When YOU
prove that there's a link between AGW and communism, YOU let US know,
sunshine.

*Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.

You're just angry because I spilled the beans about your autism.

And as you know, it's close to futile to expect to make any progress
with an autistic person.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Bret L wrote:
On May 8, 4:50 pm, Boon wrote:
On May 8, 4:41 pm, Bret L wrote:

Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

**Here are your precise words:

"The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions. It's certain that Krakatoa equalled
all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some."

Are you man enough to now admit that you lied when you made this statement?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Can you tell me who "us" are and why that would matter?

Let's start there.

Hustle & FLow David Grant Pro Audio 25 August 13th 05 02:40 PM
Air flow over Amp [email protected] Car Audio 9 March 20th 05 03:17 AM
Direct box "flow through" LeBaron & Alrich Pro Audio 23 September 5th 03 04:56 AM