FS-Ensoniq MR76 keyboard = extras

Old August 24th 04, 10:24 PM
Animix

Default FS-Ensoniq MR76 keyboard = extras

It's a buy it now for $800.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...34&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old August 25th 04, 04:36 PM
Analogeezer

"Animix" > wrote in message >...
> It's a buy it now for $800.00
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...34&ssPage Nam
> e=STRK:MESE:IT

Dude, you seriously need more computers!

(I take it you're going/gone the softsynth route based on the pic in
the Ebay auction)

Good luck on the sale, I've got the Emu ZR board (sounds of the ZR-76)
and there are some nice patches and sounds on there.

Analogeezer