Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike

Default Amp on 110º angle = fail?

Currently my amp is screwed on the back of my fold down back seat in my
99 saturn sc2. It is on a 110=BA angle or so. It would work 50% of the
time only lasting for 2-5 minutes. So I drove a little bit without the
hatch up, and it hasn't gone out for almost 2 days. Is it safe to say
the amp cannot be held up sideways and has to be mounted flat on the
ground? Maybe it stopped the fan from spinning.

Any ideas?