Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Observation for Arnii Krooborg

Turdy, you are guilty by omission. What you're guilty of is being a
total ****. On the other hand, you've mitigated your ****fulness by
agreeing with the rest of us that you are very, very slimy. I'll now
explain how you rendered your agreement to this basic tenet of
Kroofulness, and I'll do it using Kroologic. ;-)

First off, you accused Jenn on several occasions of "attacking" you.
Failing to produce evidence of those "attacks" (other than your raging
borganoia), you Kroo-klaimed that Jenn had implicitly endorsed other
people's insults directed at your ****ful self, and those "endorsements"
constituted the attacks. We all laughed, and you reveled in one of your
countless "victories".

Second: Last month, Shovels the Mad Parrot claimed that various posters
had "attacked" him merely by posting in a thread whose subject was an
insult to Shovels. Using the "implicit endorsement" rule you have
established as your own moral guidepost, we can see that by not refuting
Shovels' claim, you accepted it as applicable to every RAO poster.

Third: You have posted several times in the thread with the subject
"Arny's product: slime". Therefore, using the second point explained
above, you have added your own voice to the consensus that you are
extremely slimy.

So now it's all but unanimous. And unless Mickey and the other
semi-conscious Kroopologists chime in to claim otherwise, we're safe in
assuming, using the first point explained above, that they too are in
agreement with the premise that you traffic in slime.

If you'd like, Arnii, I would be willing to recast your primary motif
from feces to slime. Just say the word. ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Observation of Gorge Middiot

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

Turdy, you are guilty by omission. What you're guilty of
is being a total ****. On the other hand, you've
mitigated your ****fulness by agreeing with the rest of
us that you are very, very slimy. I'll now explain how
you rendered your agreement to this basic tenet of
Kroofulness, and I'll do it using Kroologic. ;-)

Middius, who is this Krooborg character? If you've got any guts at all,
you'll post his legal name. Otherwise we can safely presume that this is
just another one of your trips down fantasy lane, like the coneheads and
borg that you've posted about so many times in the past.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default More snot from Slimeborg

Arnii, I've taken the liberty of inferring your preference for the motif
of slime over that of feces. I think I speak for most of the group when
I say that your attempts to hyper-fecalize Usenet have largely failed,
and therefore continuing to associate you with your preferred tool of
the "debating trade" is getting old. Even though it was principally my
observation that you are composed of 97% pure feces, I feel the time has
come to admit that as ****ty as you are, your sliminess is a more
universally recognized "character" trait. ;-)

Turdy, you are guilty by omission. What you're guilty of
is being a total ****. On the other hand, you've
mitigated your ****fulness by agreeing with the rest of
us that you are very, very slimy. I'll now explain how
you rendered your agreement to this basic tenet of
Kroofulness, and I'll do it using Kroologic. ;-)

Middius, who is this Krooborg character?

Who's asking? ;-)

If you've got any guts at all, you'll post his legal name.

Once again I have to wonder why you respond so quickly and so directly
whenever people insult you. Showing how slimy you are has never yet
succeeded in lowering the slime quotient of your posts.

Otherwise we can safely presume that this is
just another one of your trips down fantasy lane, like the coneheads and
borg that you've posted about so many times in the past.

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the Kroobitch?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Pot, Kettle, etc.

Otherwise we can safely presume that this is
just another one of your trips down fantasy lane, like the coneheads and
borg that you've posted about so many times in the past.

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the Kroobitch?

The way you do with your NAMBLA slut?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article . com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Bringing up NAMBLA is a bit like invoking the name if Hitler, me thinks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said to duh-Mikey:

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the Kroobitch?

The way you do with your NAMBLA slut?

Bringing up NAMBLA is a bit like invoking the name if Hitler, me thinks.

Especially via a typically lame IKYABWAI.

I have a question for Arnii Krooborg: Why do you depend on poor, stupid
Mikey to fight your battles for you?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Note that while Jenn picks nits with a NAMBLA comment she remains incapable
of finding any fault with Middius, despite his egregious "pork the
Kroobitch" comment.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn wrote:
In article . com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Then George is the Adolf ****ing Hitler of RAO, as he has invoked this
group along with other "colorful" references many times in the past.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Turdy...........

snip

You couldn't observe anything Middius even if your nose was right flat up
against it.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Poopie voices his agreement with the consensus.

... you have added your own voice to the consensus that you are
extremely slimy.

You couldn't

And I thought you'd stay away from this thread, Poopie. With your
magnificent social skills ;-) , you're a natural Kroopologist.

;-)

;-)

;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie voices his agreement with the consensus.

... you have added your own voice to the consensus that you are
extremely slimy.

You couldn't

Rather than trim or snip you just completely changed the previous posts - lmao !

And I thought you'd stay away from this thread, Poopie. With your
magnificent social skills ;-) , you're a natural Kroopologist.

At least I *have* some social skills ! Unlike YOU.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Poopie is bollixed again.

[...]

whine whine whine whine whine

And I thought you'd stay away from this thread, Poopie. With your
magnificent social skills ;-) , you're a natural Kroopologist.

At least I *have* some social skills ! Unlike YOU.

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes you less of a
nerd. Some people disagree, nerd.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

Default Observation for Gorge Middiot

[dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes
you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always impressed me as being a
total nerd, as opposed to being a compleat nerd.