David D

Default FS: Josephson C42 Matched Pair, AT 4047, Akai DPS16, Rode NTK, Blue cables, etc..

O.K., here is what's up for grabs. Know that all gear has been used
minimally and treated with love. And when I say minimally, I mean it,
nothing here has more than 24 hours of usage under it's belt except
for the DPS16 which is somewhere around 75. Mics were covered or kept
in boxes when not in use.

The reason for selling is that I now have access to professional
studios and find it much less of a headache for me to focus solely on
music and let other people record me.

So without further ado (drumroll^^^)

carpet unrolls revealing

--A Matched Pair of Josephson C42 condenser mics. Asking price: $850
Serial # avail.

--1 Audio Technica 4047/SV condenser microphone. Asking price: $390

--An Akai DPS16 digital multitrack with an expanded 80GB harddisk,
newest OS, an external Plextor SCSI CD burner and protective carrying
case all included. Updated instruction manual as well.
Asking price: $730 Pictures are available.

--1 Rode NTK microphone with accessories and extras (SM7 shockmount,
power supply, cables and hardshell carrying case).
Asking price: $390

--1 Shure SM57 microphone. Needs no introduction. Asking price: $60

--2 Blue Kiwi microphone cables. Green and fancy. Each: $20

All the items are in like new condition and include all accessories.
I'll ship everything in their original boxes, except for the Rode NTK
and the Akai DPS16 which will ship in their protective cases instead.
Price does not include shipping and I expect you to pay this. And
please, no haggling. I purposefully set my prices low to avoid it.

Whatever's left in a day or two will go up on e-bay, lalalala....

Oh, and please don't hesitate to be in touch if you've any questions.
I'm kind and honest and will reply back as soon as I can.

All the best,
Dave