pil

Default correct box size for 10"

I can't seem to find the correct volume for my 10" It is in a variable box.
At 1.5cuFt it sounds nice but when I make it about half of that it is a bit
softer but it sounds about the same.

What should I listen for when I size my box? I want it as small as possible.

Thanks

Larry Durst

Look at the spec's for the sub and use that to build a box. I did that with
the two 15's I have. The smaller the box you have may not be what your
looking for because each box should be built down to the measurments to
close to that. Plus it depends on what kind of box ported, non ported,
iso-baric or whatever.

Lay down the specs and what kind of box and i'll take a peak at it for ya.