Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
[email protected] bac6567@yahoo.com is offline

Default MTX JackHammer: I want dat ****!

It got a 22" cone for real. It got a raw phatass magnet. It weigh 369
lbs. You need a 'Lade to haul the mofo. I want dat ****. I want dat
****!!

Whiny librarian neighbor yakkin 'bout sleep. She say she gotta work AM.
Fuk dat ****. I wake dat bitch up cause it all about ME and my fly rig.

I wanna rock da hood from 1,000 yards, none o' dat 200 yard ****. U
can't tuch dat, homes! Gimme dat MTX now, bitch! Aye, it pricey but I
just steal some **** for cash. It all about ME.

http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/pro...jackHammer.cfm

"YOU'VE GOT THE RIDE. YOU'RE ROLLIN' ON DUB DUBS. STOP PLAYIN' WITH
THOSE TINY 15s AND SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT. EXCESS IS IT AND
JACKHAMMER IS ALL ABOUT EXCESS!"

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution

MOSFET wrote:

Was he writing in some other language because I didn't get any of that.

It be da language of da people wit da boom, biotch. Da language no
chump can unnastand.

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

It be da language of da people wit da boom, biotch. Da language no
chump can unnastand.

Oh THANK GOD, I'm a chump!! I don't want to "unnastand".

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
PhattyMo PhattyMo is offline

wrote:
It got a 22" cone for real. It got a raw phatass magnet. It weigh 369
lbs. You need a 'Lade to haul the mofo. I want dat ****. I want dat
****!!

Whiny librarian neighbor yakkin 'bout sleep. She say she gotta work AM.
Fuk dat ****. I wake dat bitch up cause it all about ME and my fly rig.

I wanna rock da hood from 1,000 yards, none o' dat 200 yard ****. U
can't tuch dat, homes! Gimme dat MTX now, bitch! Aye, it pricey but I
just steal some **** for cash. It all about ME.

http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/pro...jackHammer.cfm

"YOU'VE GOT THE RIDE. YOU'RE ROLLIN' ON DUB DUBS. STOP PLAYIN' WITH
THOSE TINY 15s AND SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT. EXCESS IS IT AND
JACKHAMMER IS ALL ABOUT EXCESS!"

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Typical Gimp.

Come wake me up,I'll make you EAT that ****in speaker.

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution

PhattyMo wrote:

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Typical Gimp.

Come wake me up,I'll make you EAT that ****in speaker.

That response tells me you don't know ROT13.

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Take your stupid **** somewhere else.Car audio isnt about having all
bass.Its more then that dumbass.

TroyT.

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution

Troy T. wrote:

Take your stupid **** somewhere else.Car audio isnt about having all
bass.Its more then that dumbass.

Do you know what ROT13 is? Hint: I'm wit you, homes. Guvf jnf fngver.

On another topic; if you're going to use the word "dumbass" I'd fix
those missing apostrophes, lack of spaces after periods and "then"
where "than" should be.

LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
PanHandler PanHandler is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...

On another topic; if you're going to use the word "dumbass" I'd fix
those missing apostrophes, lack of spaces after periods and "then"
where "than" should be.

And you need to learn proper sentence construction.

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution

wrote:
PhattyMo wrote:

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

Typical Gimp.

Come wake me up,I'll make you EAT that ****in speaker.

That response tells me you don't know ROT13.

Yours truly, LBS (Ybjyvsr Obbzre Fphz)

I know ROT13..and 47,and...anyways..

Fitting name.

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

Wow, some things never change--there still isn't any shortage of
trollers on USENET or people who are quick to pull out their
flamethrowers.

http://www.rot13.com/

Interesting. I wonder how it actually sounds. Seems pretty impractical
to have a driver with a 21"+ mounting depth.

Many moons ago, EV made a 30" speaker (I'm not sure it could be
considered a subwoofer) and my shop actually installed one into the
back of a Saab turbo. I never got a chance to listen to it, but I was
told it was pretty impressive, despite its 15W power rating. When
you've got that much cone on an efficient driver, I suppose you don't
need much power. :-)

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car

D.Kreft wrote:

Wow, some things never change--there still isn't any shortage of
trollers on USENET or people who are quick to pull out their
flamethrowers.

http://www.rot13.com/

Interesting. I wonder how it actually sounds. Seems pretty impractical
to have a driver with a 21"+ mounting depth.

Many moons ago, EV made a 30" speaker (I'm not sure it could be
considered a subwoofer) and my shop actually installed one into the
back of a Saab turbo. I never got a chance to listen to it, but I was
told it was pretty impressive, despite its 15W power rating. When
you've got that much cone on an efficient driver, I suppose you don't
need much power. :-)

The frequency curves of "phat" stereos are far too exaggerated at the
low end. It's not balanced sound. If true sound quality (not ego) is
one's goal, I think you can do fine with one or two tight 8" subs in
most cars. 10" tops. Bass beyond that is mostly about thug appeal. It
overwhelms the other frequencies at any significant volume.

The first time I rode in a "boom car" (mid 90s) I knew it was all for
show. It quickly became unpleasant to listen to and physically annoying
to be around. These fools drive around causing themselves pain and
inflicting it on everyone else. The same mindset makes them endure
low-rider cars with stiff, bumpy rides.

Brad

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
Tony F Tony F is offline

Ur'f znxvat n wbxr, naq boivbhfyl gelvat znxr sha bs ybjyvsr onff fphzf.

http://www.rot13.com

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Tony,

Fdfh sds ewe gow ewre ckjsdsd!!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution

MOSFET wrote:

Tony,

Fdfh sds ewe gow ewre ckjsdsd!!!!

Vf gung erny be tvoorevfu? V frr ibjry cnggreaf ohg pna'g znxr frafr bs
vg jvgu fvzcyr fuvsgf.

http://www.math.tamu.edu/~dallen/hol...ing/caesar.htm

Brad

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Vf gung erny be tvoorevfu? V frr ibjry cnggreaf ohg pna'g znxr frafr bs
vg jvgu fvzcyr fuvsgf.

Nope. It's only funny twice.

That's the rule (of course, I just arbitrarily made that rule because I was
the second one to do it).

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Ur'f znxvat n wbxr, naq boivbhfyl gelvat znxr sha bs ybjyvsr onff fphzf.

http://www.rot13.com

Tony

OMG

I had no idea you were actually saying anything.

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
mfreak mfreak is offline

http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/pro...jackHammer.cfm

From TFA:

"JackHammers are shipped in either the SPL mode, with dual 2O voice
coils, or as the SQL model with dual 4O voice coils."

I want the SQL model!

select max(spl), min(freq), rms, peak
from mtx.jack_hammer
where weight=369
and magnet='STRONTIUM'
and impedance='4'
and vc_type='SQL'
group by rms,peak
order by price
;

no rows selected.

SYSTEM@mySQL

Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.activism.noise.pollution
mfreak mfreak is offline

no rows selected.

SYSTEM@mySQL

Let me broaden my search criteria once....

select *
from mtx.jackhammer
where upper(practical) in ('Y','YES')
;

no rows selected.

SYSTEM@mySQL

Ok, well that settles it then..........

Posted to rec.audio.car
flak_monkey flak_monkey is offline

The jackhammer is a pile of crap. A really heavy pile of loud,
obnoxious, distortion-making crap.
People who want it are children with little peckers who think that
louder = better sound quality and have never heard a properly tuned
setup, much less ever thought about owning one.

--
flak_monkey

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

flak_monkey wrote:

The jackhammer is a pile of crap. A really heavy pile of loud,
obnoxious, distortion-making crap.
People who want it are children with little peckers who think that
louder = better sound quality and have never heard a properly tuned
setup, much less ever thought about owning one.

Interesting analysis. Does this come from your first-hand experience
with the driver or from something else?

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car

D.Kreft Wrote:
flak_monkey wrote:

The jackhammer is a pile of crap. A really heavy pile of loud,
obnoxious, distortion-making crap.
People who want it are children with little peckers who think that
louder = better sound quality and have never heard a properly tuned
setup, much less ever thought about owning one.

Interesting analysis. Does this come from your first-hand experience
with the driver or from something else?

-dan

Yeah, I saw it at CES. It's for show. I'll take the Parthenon over that
hunk of blingy sh*t any day.

--
flak_monkey
Posted to rec.audio.car

flak_monkey wrote:

The jackhammer is a pile of crap. A really heavy pile of loud,
obnoxious, distortion-making crap.
People who want it are children with little peckers who think that
louder = better sound quality and have never heard a properly tuned
setup, much less ever thought about owning one.

I can't imagine a vehicle big enough to need the JackHammer, except a
Caterpillar 797 dump truck, with the woofer in the bed.

Brad