Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.engr.television.advanced

Default LEDs as lamp replacements

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Albert Manfredi wrote:
Anyway, this has to be one of the longest threads in usenet history
(probably not, actually).

It has to hit over 10,000 posts to even be in the running.

Yes, he must be a "newby" I think. :-)

MrT.

Maybe even new enough that his computer will melt down when he hits a
real 10,000 post flamefest. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell