Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
devil

Default Selling: Brax X2000

This is strange....when you buy somethingh..dealer need to give you a
receipt, which need to use if items broken as warranty..so if I'm the
original buyer, I got receipt as I got warranty...as soon as I transfer item
to another persons, I suppose to transfer receipt too..at the same time I
transfer warranty....or this is the normal law
I don't know Brax commercial political....but this is what's happening in a
normal market....

"autofile" ha scritto nel
messaggio s.com...
Sorry to but in on your thread.
Our Lifetime warranty is to the original purchaser and is not
transferable.

Peter Lufrano - Owner
The Autophile
www.TheAutophile.com

. Exclusive United States Distributor of Brax & Helix
. Reference Quality Car Audio Components
. Meticulously Crafted in Germany by Audiotec Fischer
. Rep and Dealer Inquiries Welcome
--
autofile
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=147950