Don Cooper

Blind Joni wrote:

Who would Jesus wanna kill?
Who would He murder for oil?
You dare to call yourself a Christian?
You're in it just for the spoil.

Wait a minute..what spoil am I missing out on?

It's in the trailer park.
Don Cooper

play-on wrote:

Now you think it's the terrorists who are causing the economy to go
into the toilet? Got any better jokes?

Steven Eagle

I'm glad to see you signing your name.
hank alrich

play-on wrote:

(WillStG) wrote:

You think letting terrorists destroy the American economy is the more moral
path?

Now you think it's the terrorists who are causing the economy to go
into the toilet?

WalMart is a terrorist organization?

Got any better jokes?

Economy's bad because the terrists are drinkin' a lot of the koolaid and
we don't have enough.

--
ha
WillStG

play-on playonATcomcast.net
And you have no capacity to acknowledge that Bush made some grain
mistakes. All you can do is go into your lame-o attack mode.

There are mistakes in every war and Intelligence is not a perfect
science. But as Christopher Hitchens points out, the President has a good
record on non-proliferation. For while we overestimated what WMD Saddam had
(which he foolishly *wanted* us to), we *underestimated* what Ghadafi had, and
what Ghandafi has given up is a very advanced Nuclear Weapon Program. Taking
that down and the Pakistani AQ Khan network network which was spreading Nuclear
tech is a signifigant success, and a result of the American policy of doing a
full court press in the War on Terror.

I'm sure you could not disagree more.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

hank alrich

WillStG wrote:

Chaney's daughter

Film at eleben.

--
ha
Don Cooper

hank alrich wrote:

You ought
to spend some time on the street in Bahgdad and get back to us with your
firsthand reports.

There's a good use of "four more years".
hank alrich

Don Cooper wrote:

hank alrich wrote:

You ought to spend some time on the street in Bahgdad and get back to us
with your firsthand reports.

There's a good use of "four more years".

Saw a bumprsticker saying "Four More Wars".

--
ha

Glenn Dowdy

"WillStG" wrote in message

In any event I still do not believe the polls one bit, and think that

Bush
will win 36 States. But we shall see.

And then boths sides can quit trash-talking and transition into
gloating/whinging.

Glenn D.

Don Cooper

play-on wrote:

And them Vietnam Vets Against The War had a bunch of bull**** supposed
testimony from bull**** fake veterans they used as a bull**** means to promote
their bull**** anti War position

And that McCain had a black baby. He's a bit crazy, you know.
Don Cooper

I realize that wasn't yours, Al, Richard, etc. : )
Don Cooper

Nmm wrote:

Maybe you could do a compilation of the form letters that they send
out to say "your son is dead"

With pics of Dubya at the funerals.
George

Don Cooper wrote:

Nmm wrote:

Maybe you could do a compilation of the form letters that they send
out to say "your son is dead"

With pics of Dubya at the funerals.

ROTFLMFAO
Good one
GW actually acknowledging the kids he personally sent to thier graves
not in this f*cking life time
George

Bill Van Dyk

Good comment. I've seen some recent ads. The tone of this election
campaign is absolutely appalling. Many ads consist entirely of negative
comments about the opponent.

Without a doubt, both sides will admit that negative campaigning is bad,
and both sides will claim they only do it because their opponents do it.

I wonder what would happen if a candidate started out his campaign
pledging that he will not use negative ads no matter what his opponent
does. We all applaud... but if polls show he is losing, his advisers,
his party, his campaign staff will urge him to go negative, because it
works.

It can only work if voters don't "punish" people like that at the polls.
It would be helpful if the media would be less complicit as well.

Blind Joni wrote:

It doesn't help to demonize one side or the other...and that is basically what
I see lately.

Don Cooper

Bill Van Dyk wrote:

I wonder what would happen if a candidate started out his campaign
pledging that he will not use negative ads no matter what his opponent
does. We all applaud... but if polls show he is losing, his advisers,
his party, his campaign staff will urge him to go negative, because it
works.

The problem is, we didn't all applaud. Some believed the negative ads.
tom

Just in case some of you have not seen this yet.

facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Population of counties won by:

Gore=127 million
Bush=143 million

Square miles of land won by:

Gore=580,000
Bush=22,427,000

States won by:

Gore=19
Bush=29

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:

Gore=13.2
Bush=2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won
was mostly the land owned by the tax-paying citizens of this great
country. Gore's territory encompassed those citizens living in
government-owned tenements and living off government welfare..."

Olson believes the U.S. is now somewhere between the "apathy" and
"complacency" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy; with
some 40 percent of the nation's population already having reached the
"governmental dependency" phase.
R Krizman

Population of counties won by:

Gore=127 million
Bush=143 million BRBR

I don't know what that means, since Gore won the popular vote.

-R

Pete Dimsman

tom wrote:

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won
was mostly the land owned by the tax-paying citizens of this great
country. Gore's territory encompassed those citizens living in
government-owned tenements and living off government welfare..."

This is some of the lamest crap I have seen yet.

Tell you what, sport, don't stop there. Lets figure out who got the
highest percentage of educated areas, highest density of PHD's. How
about the largest base for stock markets, corporate headquarters, and
economy stength in general.

Go ahead and break it down by county. The lopsidedness against your
silly argument would be ridiculous. Oh, and the arts, museums, theater,
concerts halls. hahahaha. The numbers for Gore would make your head
spin. Sure you want to go there?

Square miles of land won by:

Gore=580,000
Bush=22,427,000

And Alaska's 656,425 suare miles all want to Bush, and it's 648,818
population too. And the point is?
Kurt Albershardt

Saw it some time ago, here http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/tyler.asp

facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Population of counties won by:

Gore=127 million
Bush=143 million

Square miles of land won by:

Gore=580,000
Bush=22,427,000

The above appear to be true.

Everything else is fiction.

WillStG

(Mike Powell)

Kurt Albershardt wrote in message

Population of counties won by:

Gore=127 million
Bush=143 million

Square miles of land won by:

Gore=580,000
Bush=22,427,000

The above appear to be true.

Everything else is fiction.

Actually, only the "population of counties won" numbers are close to
correct. There are only about 3.5 million sq. miles of land area in
the United States. The Bush number is too high by about a factor of
ten. This is just one of those well-known Republican
"exxxaaaguurrashuns."

The correct Bush total is about 2.4 million sq. miles. Alaska isn't
included in these numbers, though.

In case anyone's interested, here's an updated version of the
snopes.com piece discussing this Internet hoax...

While we are at it, here's a link to the factcheck.org article debunking
the Democrat's ad accusing Vice President Cheney regarding Halliburton; "Kerry
Ad Falsely Accuses Cheney on Halliburton".

http://www.factcheck.org/article261.html

Main points, Dems claimed as VP Cheney received $2 Million from
Halliburton and that's false. Dems implied stock prices would affect his
income - untrue. While it is true he received $400k while VP it was "deferred
compensation", that is money he already earned and payouts are fixed by
contract. The biggest point in the article, The Vice President and Lynn Cheney
signed over all the Stock options proceeds they own in the company to 3
charities including the University of Nebraska - and at today's rate that's a
donation to charity of over *8 Million dollars*.

So banging on the Halliburton drum is not only a bunch of BS, it overlooks
a truly generous act by the Vice President and his wife, who chose to remain
silent about their good deed rather than defend themselves publically by
mentioning the donations in the debates.