-Cryogenic-©

Kobayashi wrote:

"Quorthon" wrote in message

-Cryogenic-© wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:

"-Cryogenic-©" wrote in message

Kobayashi wrote:

"-Cryogenic-©" wrote in message

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:

Quorthon wrote:

Troy wrote:
blah blah blah|

Troy

You queer ****.

He's queer, but he's right!

And you're queer but always wrong.

So clever! So witty!

But still no comeback from you of any merit.

Out of pity for you, I chose not to kick sand in your face in this
battle of wits in which you are unarmed.

That you felt the need to suggest even /that/ as a victim, is
indicative of quite the contrary, my 15 watt friend, and you
know it.

Do keep playing to the gallery, won't you?

That obviously was not intended for me to read, but for everyone
else. An attempt to save face, perhaps. Too late. You're owned!

He is owned, that much is true, but how do you feel, being owned by
someone who is owned?
Maybe you should just jump off a cliff or neck yourself in some other
fashion.

I don't think he got that.

*yawn* I'm beginning to get bored. Either slink away (again) or amuse me.

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how

-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:
| "Quorthon" wrote in message
|
|| -Cryogenic-© wrote:
|||||||||| blah blah blah|
||| That obviously was not intended for me to read, but for everyone
||| else. An attempt to save face, perhaps. Too late. You're owned!
|| He is owned, that much is true, but how do you feel, being owned by
|| someone who is owned?
|| Maybe you should just jump off a cliff or neck yourself in some other
|| fashion.
|
| I don't think he got that.

He'll get it soon enough.

Round and round you go!
Slink away again, or amuse me! Your choice!

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

Kobayashi wrote:
| "Quorthon" wrote in message
|
|| -Cryogenic-© wrote:
|||||||||| blah blah blah|
||| That obviously was not intended for me to read, but for everyone
||| else. An attempt to save face, perhaps. Too late. You're owned!
|| He is owned, that much is true, but how do you feel, being owned by
|| someone who is owned?
|| Maybe you should just jump off a cliff or neck yourself in some other
|| fashion.
|
| I don't think he got that.

He'll get it soon enough.

Round and round you go!
Slink away again, or amuse me! Your choice!

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:
| Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
|
|| On Wed, 12 May 2004 21:09:19 +0100, -Cryogenic-© wrote:
||| Yes it is, so get ****ed with a broken bottle.
|| Yes, that is a good one. I will go do that now.
| That was actually the halfwit Keyser (nym-shifting). If it was me
| laming you, you'd know it.

Yeah, he'd be splitting his sides.

Just like you'd be splitting your personalities. Psycho! You're about as
bright as a bag of hammers!

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.

-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:
| Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
|
|| On Wed, 12 May 2004 21:09:19 +0100, -Cryogenic-© wrote:
||| Yes it is, so get ****ed with a broken bottle.
|| Yes, that is a good one. I will go do that now.
| That was actually the halfwit Keyser (nym-shifting). If it was me
| laming you, you'd know it.

Yeah, he'd be splitting his sides.

Just like you'd be splitting your personalities. Psycho! You're about as
bright as a bag of hammers!

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:
| Quorthon wrote:
|
|| Kobayashi wrote:
|||||||||||| blah blah blah|
||| I don't think he got that.
|| He'll get it soon enough.
| Round and round you go!
| Slink away again, or amuse me! Your choice!

Please present any evidence you have to support your allegations of
slinking.

Slinking away from your nick and posting under different names in a
desperate cry for attention = SLINKING. You're a total puss! Let's see
if you can handle a few beers, eh?

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:
| Quorthon wrote:
|
|| Kobayashi wrote:
|||||||||||| blah blah blah|
||| I don't think he got that.
|| He'll get it soon enough.
| Round and round you go!
| Slink away again, or amuse me! Your choice!

Please present any evidence you have to support your allegations of
slinking.

Slinking away from your nick and posting under different names in a
desperate cry for attention = SLINKING. You're a total puss! Let's see
if you can handle a few beers, eh?

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:
| Kobayashi wrote:

||||||||||| blah blah blah|
||| He is owned, that much is true, but how do you feel, being owned by
||| someone who is owned?
||| Maybe you should just jump off a cliff or neck yourself in some
||| other fashion.
|| I don't think he got that.
| *yawn* I'm beginning to get bored. Either slink away (again) or amuse
| me.

You come across as either more and more confused or more and more paranoid
with every post you make. BTW you're not yawning because your bored, it's
well past your nap time.

Confused? No! Paranoid? 'Bout what? You? Hell No!

Just bored. You're obviously in a beaten down state. And you're
australian as well. Not much to work with here.

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:
| Kobayashi wrote:

||||||||||| blah blah blah|
||| He is owned, that much is true, but how do you feel, being owned by
||| someone who is owned?
||| Maybe you should just jump off a cliff or neck yourself in some
||| other fashion.
|| I don't think he got that.
| *yawn* I'm beginning to get bored. Either slink away (again) or amuse
| me.

You come across as either more and more confused or more and more paranoid
with every post you make. BTW you're not yawning because your bored, it's
well past your nap time.

Confused? No! Paranoid? 'Bout what? You? Hell No!

Just bored. You're obviously in a beaten down state. And you're
australian as well. Not much to work with here.

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.

ray

On Tue, 11 May 2004 21:08:32 +0000, Johann Frick wrote:

So why is virtually nobody using Linux if it is so damm good?

Linux is free?

OpenOfffice is free?

So why is Linux's market share still less than 1 percent?

Something is wrong here.....

It's mostly a matter of inertia. Most people buy their computers with OS
installed. MS has coerced most manufacturers into installing their OS's
exclusively. Most users are too lazy to install a new one.

-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:
-Cryogenic-© wrote:

| Just like you'd be splitting your personalities. Psycho! You're about
| as bright as a bag of hammers!

You're about as bright as... has already been done, you should stop copying
people and come up with something original.

Here's your free clue, repeatedly posting "Round and round you go!" just
shows what a useless ****** you are. The only one going round and round
(posting "Round and round you go!") is you.

Of course, that point will soar over your empty little head and you'll
repeat it ad infinitum until you slink off.

"Here's your free clue" is copyrighted by James Blackburn of Boston, MA.
You will need to come up with some original material yourself. Keep on
spinning!

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:
-Cryogenic-© wrote:

| Just like you'd be splitting your personalities. Psycho! You're about
| as bright as a bag of hammers!

You're about as bright as... has already been done, you should stop copying
people and come up with something original.

Here's your free clue, repeatedly posting "Round and round you go!" just
shows what a useless ****** you are. The only one going round and round
(posting "Round and round you go!") is you.

Of course, that point will soar over your empty little head and you'll
repeat it ad infinitum until you slink off.

"Here's your free clue" is copyrighted by James Blackburn of Boston, MA.
You will need to come up with some original material yourself. Keep on
spinning!

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

You really are as clueless as you seem, aren't you?

You seem unsure, and scared, why?

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.

-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:

| Confused? No! Paranoid? 'Bout what? You? Hell No!
|
| Just bored. You're obviously in a beaten down state. And you're
| australian as well. Not much to work with here.

You have no idea who you're even replying to, your paranoia is heightening
with each post you make.
Soon you'll be making a little pointy tinfoil hat to perch atop your little
pointy head.

That was weak, got anything else. *yawn*

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
-Cryogenic-©

Quorthon wrote:

-Cryogenic-© wrote:

| Confused? No! Paranoid? 'Bout what? You? Hell No!
|
| Just bored. You're obviously in a beaten down state. And you're
| australian as well. Not much to work with here.

You have no idea who you're even replying to, your paranoia is heightening
with each post you make.
Soon you'll be making a little pointy tinfoil hat to perch atop your little
pointy head.

That was weak, got anything else. *yawn*

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.
Troy

Quorthon wrote:
Troy wrote:
blah blah blah|
| Troy

You queer ****.

BWHAHAHAHA!!! Is that the best you can come up with? For a second
there I thought that you may have had 2 brain cells to at least come up
with a witty response, seems I was wrong... If you're going to flame
then at least have A fact to argue.
Troy

Quorthon wrote:
Troy wrote:
blah blah blah|
| Troy

You queer ****.

BWHAHAHAHA!!! Is that the best you can come up with? For a second
there I thought that you may have had 2 brain cells to at least come up
with a witty response, seems I was wrong... If you're going to flame
then at least have A fact to argue.

Geoff Wood

G wrote:

Linux sets you free!

Let's hope they don't load it in jails then.

geoff

Geoff Wood

G wrote:

Linux sets you free!

Let's hope they don't load it in jails then.

geoff

Les Cargill

Geoff Wood wrote:

G wrote:

Linux sets you free!

Let's hope they don't load it in jails then.

geoff

Don't worry. It's the sort of freedom acheived
by the protagonist of "Brazil".

--
Les Cargill

-Cryogenic-©

Kobayashi wrote:

"-Cryogenic-©" wrote in message

Kobayashi wrote:

Your incessant reiteration if not repetitions of loose change by
way of your need to justify what you perceive you have achieved
here, is, once again, testimony to your complete lack of confidence
and self-esteem in yourself, not anybody else, /you/.

You might want to stop beating up your spouse now, as it's
not her fault you failed with your obsession to win.

I beat you at your own game a long time ago. It's only you and your
imaginary friends who think otherwise. Admit your defeat and stop
sucking your thumb!

Did you read my post to you?

Did you read my response, dumb****?

--
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy,
throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade
at them.

Buford

On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:27:59 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Buford wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2004 21:08:32 -0700, Johann Frick wrote:

So why is virtually nobody using Linux if it is so damm good?

There are somewhere around 100,000 newsgroups in Usenet. Why is the
Linux advocacy group always on the Most Active List if virtually nobody
is using it? Very few non-binary groups have more traffic than COLA.
Why is that?

Trolls, you ****tard.

You don't seem bright enough to follow through with that thought, so I'll
help you along a little bit. There are what, 50,000 or so non-binary
newsgroups? Any one of them could be infested with trolls, right?

With me so far?

COLA isn't infested with trolls by random chance. If you think it is,
you're an even bigger idiot than I thought. COLA is infested with trolls
precisely BECAUSE it is so active. It is active because it is far, far
more popular than the original poster is so desperate to have everyone
believe.

That's as simple as I can make it, buddy. If you still need help with any
of this, you'll have to ask someone else.

--
Buford
..o. "I'm doing a free operating system (just a hobby, won't be

Shadow

On Wed, 12 May 2004 06:58:19 +0000, Rob Windsor wrote:

You might want to clarify your post. It sounds like you're trying to imply
that every single person in India has a computer and that computer is
running Linux or will be shortly.

No, he is implying that every single person in India will become a linux
user. How is that possible? Well, Indian government soon will be
100% Linux powered

--
And the beast shall be made legion. Its numbers shall be increased a thousand
thousand fold. The din of a million keyboards like unto a great storm shall