Posted to pdx.forsale,rec.audio.car
Cartrivision1

Default FS: Kenwood KRC-535 Cassette Receiver w/DMASK, Sirius ready

For Sale: Kenwood KRC-535 Cassette Receiver. Just fully serviced
under warranty by Inner Sound in Portland, Oregon a Kenwood authorized
service center. They installed new front panel flex cable, cleaned
tape path, checked all functions, etc. Very low use as it was in my
spare car. Probably less than 80 hours use.

Features fully motorized D MASK+ self-hiding faceplate, an auto-reverse
tape transport, built-in 50-watt x 4 amplifier, System Q Sound Control,
and Dolby noise reduction. The KRC-435 has a built-in FM/AM receiver,
and its ready for Sirius Satellite Radio.

Includes remote control, user manual, original box, and faceplate case.
$100 obo plus shipping if you are out of Portland, Oregon area.

thanks,
CTV

airman3069 airman3069 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartrivision1 View Post
For Sale: Kenwood KRC-535 Cassette Receiver. Just fully serviced
under warranty by Inner Sound in Portland, Oregon a Kenwood authorized
service center. They installed new front panel flex cable, cleaned
tape path, checked all functions, etc. Very low use as it was in my
spare car. Probably less than 80 hours use.

Features fully motorized D MASK+ self-hiding faceplate, an auto-reverse
tape transport, built-in 50-watt x 4 amplifier, System Q Sound Control,
and Dolby noise reduction. The KRC-435 has a built-in FM/AM receiver,
and its ready for Sirius Satellite Radio.

Includes remote control, user manual, original box, and faceplate case.
$100 obo plus shipping if you are out of Portland, Oregon area.

thanks,
CTV
hey if you still have this please email me back i would to buy this from you and im willing to buy asap email me at thanks
JohnR JohnR is offline
Junior Member

Smile

I am interested in the Kenwood KRC 535 radio. Do you still have it for sale? Please email me back. Thank you