Steven R. Rochlin

Default .New Equipment Reviews + RSS Feed.

Hi Everyone,

November marks Enjoy the Music.com's Best Of 2005 Blue Note Equipment
Awards! Our staff has carefully chosen the very best products reviewed
during 2005 and decided on a very interesting mix of gear. New issues of
both our Review Magazine and Superior Audio are now online with the Review
Magazine covering Art Audio Carissa amplifier, Shure E4c versus Ultimate
Ears Super.fi 5pro earphones, Stereovox Studio cables & Manley Labs
Skipjack, and Wavelength Audio Brick USB DAC. Superior Audio now features a
review of Lamm Industries' Model L2 preamplifier plus the WAVAC MD-805m
monoblocks and deHavilland's Mercury 2 preamplifier. See the November issue
of our Review Magazine and Superior Audio at http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com .

Enjoy the Music.comT is now offering free Industry News and special event
news syndication to Web site publishers. We have gladly provided virtually
daily information concerning industry events for nearly a decade and are now
making this content available free so that readers from all around the world
can benefit from our over a century of combined expertise. It is easy to
include our free syndication and will e-mail special code so that Web sites
can deliver fresh news and information virtually everyday. For further
information regarding syndication please see
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/syndication/

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!