pil

Default why can't I see my posts?

Everytime I post here I don't see my posts but only the of it. what
the hell is wrong?

sancho

Default why can't I see my posts (are your eyes open?) ?

"pil" wrote in message

Everytime I post here I don't see my posts but only the of it. what
the hell is wrong?

i can't really tell from here... call miss cleo...
--
sancho

thelizman

pil wrote:
Everytime I post here I don't see my posts but only the of it. what
the hell is wrong?

Check your newsreader settings.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

Can't you guys keep your petty arguments in one thread? Rilian Car Audio 13 May 29th 04 08:33 PM
Facing subs towards driver or away Jeff Car Audio 315 March 17th 04 07:25 PM
sorry for all my posts pil Car Audio 0 February 28th 04 07:26 AM
Directed Amplifiers Captain Howdy Car Audio 173 December 31st 03 10:42 AM
Powered Speakers? MS General 24 October 27th 03 02:37 AM