JWelsh3374

Default OT posts and such

Here's my thoughts for those concerned with OT posts:

1. Don't read them.
2. Don't feel you must reply to every single post that you do not agree with.
Sheesh. Some of you just argue for aguments's sake. ZZZZZ.... get a life.
3. If your newsreader is clogged from OT posts get a better newsreader or a new
computer.
4. Don't read them.
5. Register to vote. Then vote. Then shut up.
6. If you wanna change the world rec.audio.pro is not the best place to start.
Run for office or get a syndicated cable show.
7. Don't read them.

Creating yet another forum is a waste of time, IMHO. They'll just go there and
pee all over that as well.....

Just ignore them. They will eventually go away. What on earth will these
assholes possibly have left to say after November? Will the bitching start up
again for the next four years?

To those who insist on spewing their respective political doctrines... enough
aleady. I don't care which side of the fence yer on... it is boring. Get a
****ing life outside this group.

Feel free to watch whichever cable news channel that floats yer boat. Try
emailing them with your complaints.

Work for change in your community. Help get voters registered and to the polls.
Quit fighting with people in here.

Or how about this? Try recording something useful. Like some ****ing decent
music. Take the same time and care y'all seem to take when posting and RECORD
SOME ****ING MUSIC!

BTW.... All of you ranting about your respective political views aren't going
to find any clients in here. Any of you political junkies that insist on
posting diatribes representing your personal poiltical views are presenting
yourselves...and you businesses... in a way that you probably aren't even
realizing. And if a couple of you were ever needing to find work in this
community in the future...well, guess again.

If I were a person interested in recording and came here for the first time I
would seek other avenues to help me find a place to record or an answer to my
questions.

Anyway.... y'all do whatever you wish.

That is really what we all do these days...whatever we want. Whenever we want.
Saying whatever we want.

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
George

That is really what we all do these days...whatever we want. Whenever we
want.
Saying whatever we want.

and some of us are fighting for your right to do that
the rest are voteing for BUSH
George

Blind Joni

That is really what we all do these days...whatever we want. Whenever we
want.
Saying whatever we want.

and some of us are fighting for your right to do that
the rest are voteing for BUSH
George

You're already doing it.

John A. Chiara