Sub_Lover

Default Subwoofer Advice

I'm returning my DVC sub for a SVC so I can run my 2 channel amp
bridged. I am looking at an Infinity Kappa 12.1. I want the best SQ
sub that is ideal for a 1-1.25 cu. ft. enclosure for around 200.00. Is
the Infinity the best choise or are there others. My amp bridged put
out about 360 watts and is 2 ohm stable. Thanks

Sub_Lover

Any opinions on the Phoenix Gold 12" Xenon sub vs. the Infinity Perfect
12.1?

I like the Elemental Design subs. They work very well in small
enclosures. Check em out. http://www.edesignaudio.com/

MOSFET

These "which are best" questions are really tough to answer. Everybody has
their favorite brands and, of course, everyone has different musical tastes
and listening habits that could dictate their choice of subs. Try to listen
to as many subs as you can and then decide what sounds best to you.

MOSFET

oups.com...

Sub_Lover wrote:
I'm returning my DVC sub for a SVC so I can run my 2 channel amp
bridged. I am looking at an Infinity Kappa 12.1. I want the best SQ
sub that is ideal for a 1-1.25 cu. ft. enclosure for around 200.00.

Is
the Infinity the best choise or are there others. My amp bridged put
out about 360 watts and is 2 ohm stable. Thanks

Brand name sub does not make any differet as far the price is
compatible these day because most of sub is made up of simply box and
the speaker. The box is just peace of wood, and the speaker itself is
mostly made from China. So these chinese made speaker are mostly
compatible to one another. The choice you can make is the price or
how much you willing to spend. You wanan big ass-kickign sound then,
spend as much as you want. You want some average sound, spend mildly.