Julian Laffin

Default JVC SX980 "please eject"

Hi,

I just installed a JVC SX980 in my car and everytime I put in a CD it gives
me the "please eject" message. How can I get the player to stop doing this
and read the CDs? What is wrong with the unit? Thanks.

Julian

Ryan2318

the cd could be scratched. i have a different jvc head unit and i ha
that a couple times on a scratched disk but i could get it to work if
put the cd in with the car off and then turned the car on. dunno wh
-
Ryan231
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=18087

Julian Laffin

I tried a bunch of different CDs that definitely weren't scratched. Same
problem.

"Ryan2318" wrote in message
s.com...
the cd could be scratched. i have a different jvc head unit and i had
that a couple times on a scratched disk but i could get it to work if i
put the cd in with the car off and then turned the car on. dunno why
--
Ryan2318
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=180870

fhlh002

hit the reset button.

not sure where it is located on this unit, it's prolly behind the faceplate.

--
fhlh.....
this post was intended for usenet, if you are reading this post on a