#1   Report Post  

Default What is a really good wmv and avi to dvd converter?

hello,
i have many movies in avi format and some small clips in wmv format which i would like to convert to dvd format.

can anyone please comment on what is a really good converter i can get for free? thanks a bunch

Also, can you guys also tell me what are the best dvd formats that are supported by nero and or nero express?
thank you What is a really good wmv and avi to dvd converter?
  #2   Report Post  

The 10 Super Converters for AVI to DVD

With today' s software development, converting avi to dvd is a snap. Nowadays, it is just a question of the right choice. Some of the softwares allow greater flexibility than others. A good thing is that you can test the program. And even the smallest time interval is beneficial as it gives you a hint about the capabilities of the application and you can judge for yourself.

Link: The 10 Super Converters for AVI to DVD

Top. 1 | MPEG/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter Pro

It is easy to use and powerful for experts as well. It can convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. Pro version included all the features of the lite version. In addition, it has embedded "DVD Author Express" and "DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine". So it becomes an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator. And this program has been optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64. The video conversion speed is faster than others.
Developer is Cucusoft. It is a shareware. OS are Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP/VISTA.
The 10 Super Converters for AVI to DVD | Posted 10/22/2008
Easy to Use: 8.5 | Feature Set: 8 | Speed: 8
UI skin: 8 | User Rating: 8 | Popularity: 7.5
Free Download toGuide & How to

Top. 2 | Avex DVD & Video Converter Pack

It combines DVD Ripper Platinum, Video Converter Platinum and all DVD to iPod, PSP, 3GP, Zune Video Suite into one. Easy to use and features fully loaded. The software features superb video or audio quality, the fastest conversion speed available on the market (Up to 3x faster), vast support for all kinds of devices.
Developer is AVEX. It is a shareware. OS are Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP/VISTA.
Easy to Use: 8 | Feature Set: 7.5 | Speed: 7.5
UI skin: 7.5 | User Rating: 7.5 | Popularity: 8

Top. 3 | ZC AVI to DVD Creator

It is a software utility able to encode and burn avi video files onto a DVD disc. It an easily Merge up to 4 hours of multiple movies or episodic files to standard MPEG2 Video and burn it onto DVD Disc that playable on car or home DVD player. It supports avi movies. Supports both NTSC and PAL TV system. It' s a 1click solution to burn DVD movie from huge internet movie resources.
Developer is ZC Software. It is a shareware. OS are Windows Windows 2003, XP, 2000, 98, Me.
Easy to Use: 7.5 | Feature Set: 7 | Speed: 7
UI skin: 7.5 | User Rating: 7.5 | Popularity: 7.5
Free Download

Top. 4 | Allok AVI to DVD SVCD VCD Converter

It is a powerful tool to convert AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, VOB, DAT, WMV, ASF to DVD, SVCD, VCD formats that can be played on VCD/DVD player. Integrated High-speed MPEG encoder which can make DVD-Video files(VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS) and VCD/SVCD image(*.bin,*.cue), it can burn VCD/SVCD/DVD disc easily by using third-party burning tools.
Developer is Allok Soft Inc. It is a shareware. OS are Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2003.
Easy to Use: 7 | Feature Set: 7 | Speed: 7
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 7.5 | Popularity: 7