Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Quick Fact: Scientific foundation of my tweaks.

paul packer said:

Never did I regret more that Free Agent has no fillfile.

You can get Agent for $30 US, cheapskate.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

Default Threats Of Violence From A Working Stiff

wrote
...a nasty case of
Tourret's syndrom like you (every time I turn around I hear a "God
damn" this and a "mother****er" that from you),

Next stupid line: "I'm going to shred your ****in ass into pieces and
disperse the remains from here to the mounts at Timbukto". It's
"Timbuktu" you cretin ("TOMBOUCTOU" would also have been acceptable).

well, fair's fair,
the syndrome *is* actually called Tourette's

corrector

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Ruud Broens wrote:
wrote
...a nasty case of
Tourret's syndrom like you (every time I turn around I hear a "God
damn" this and a "mother****er" that from you),

Next stupid line: "I'm going to shred your ****in ass into pieces and
disperse the remains from here to the mounts at Timbukto". It's
"Timbuktu" you cretin ("TOMBOUCTOU" would also have been acceptable).

well, fair's fair,
the syndrome *is* actually called Tourette's

corrector

Skippy suffers from Turrets syndrome, spinning around,and pointing
in all directions.
When he's experiencing vertigo, it becomes Turnstile syndrome.
At least he didn't consider sending the remains to Tippiecanoe :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:49:17 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

paul packer said:

Never did I regret more that Free Agent has no fillfile.

You can get Agent for $30 US, cheapskate.

The last word answers your implied quiery.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.

soundhaspriority wrote
***JBorg, Jr. wrote

Is it not OBVIOUS enough to you?? You just finished quoting it! You
just finished telling Sander the 5-pinhole paper tweak is "false" [...]

*** Because it is, no expertise needed.

No expertise needed to be an ignorant bumclot, apparently. Which is
what you are, Eddie.[...]

*** In my reply to RM above, I already imply you don't need to be an
expert to reason so. If you think that I was wrong then respond to
that post YOU COWARD.

and "not directly verifiable" [...]

*** Because they're not.

Obviously, you don't realize what an idiot you sound like saying
that, as many times as you have. I've concluded that you don't
actually know what the term "verify" means. Given your incessant
incoherent ramblings in your most cogent posts, I'm going to have to
presume English is not your first language. Get a dictionary, you
idiot, before you start trying to argue with people in English.[...]

*** **** you.

*** It is not directly verifiable because I know that in this groups,
anyone who directly admit that it work will decline to clarify and justify
why it is so.

You're telling this to someone who you
know DID verify it, [...]

*** No. SdW verified with me that he does not want to discuss
how he verified your tweak. He referred me to YOU dumb dumb
****.

And you think you're going to discuss my tweaks while calling me a
"dumb dumb ****", is that it? [...]

*** NO. It is because You are a COWARD. You are a dumb dumb
**** because Long Talk is all you do. Your tweak is no phenomena --
it is the product of your own serrated and repugnantly convoluted
thoughts.

First of all you stupid ****, it's
pretty obvious that Sander "verified" my tweak, and how he did so.

*** NO, you dumb dumb ****. He decline to describe "how"
he verified that your tweak work YOU ****IN ****.

You seem to use the word "verify" to mean a lot of things. Like I said,
you're a hopeless retard. You drive everyone nuts because you can't
seem to fathom just what a cretin you are, so you keep misapplying
basic words and concepts in English that you obviously don't properly
understand. Then you get frustrated when someone like me points out
that you're a moron, who's not making any sense, and can only curse
like a sailor on shore leave.[...]

*** Shut the **** up you shimmering, glittering and glistening asshole.

and as far as I know, you NEVER tried to verify any
of my tweaks. [...]

*** What the **** do you think I been doin the whole time
****in asshole.

Being a dickhead, basically. Certainly at no point did you ever tell me
you tried any of the tweaks, and I would have remembered that, since I
asked you this question 16 times, you stupid dickhead.

*** Listen piece of ****, can you at least describe or illustrate using
examples or comparisons how your tweak work ?

All you seem to know how to do is talk about them, in
nonsensical ways to boot. Which reminds me, you never answered my
question: WHY are you still talking to people about the tweak, instead
of trying it for yourself? It takes a fraction of the time you wasted
talking about it, to try it. Why do you think people should waste their
time answering your pointless questions on their theory, when you
can't find 30 seconds to try the tweaks that you so ignorantly mock?[...]

*** This "is" the place to talk about it else why would you talk about it
here.

Do you have a freaking bowling ball on your shoulders, you blithering
moron? Maybe you should drill some more holes in it, because nothing I
ever say is getting through to you. I just finished telling you that I
wasn't going to bother going around in circles with you, trying to
answer the same stupid, irrelevant, nonsensical questions about the
tweaks, if you weren't going to bother trying any of them. Maybe you
shouldn't be reading RAO without supervision, Eddie.

*** As I just said to you , you goddamn piece of ****, can you at least
describe or illustrate using examples or comparisons how your tweak
work ?

If you just want to do it then, you should open a shop or a kiosk
from where you're at with audio equipment inside, and persuade
passerby (for a small fee) to try out your 4-legged animal paper
tweak for 30 second to demonstrate and prove that your tweak work.

I don't have to demonstrate and prove anything to anybody dickhead,
least of all a dumb **** like yourself. Get bent.[...]

*** ****IN ASSHOLE Listen, THEN why do you kept proving and stating
to everyone that your tweak work ?

*** If you don't want to demonstrate or illustrate or prove to anybody that
your tweak work, then how could you claim or state or know or prove and
brag that your ****ing tweak work mother****er.

*** You entice me to open my mind. Well, one problem I have with that
is the fact that the more that I do, the more it tells me that YOU are full
of **** you ****in ****.

No, what happened is that when you opened your mind, a whole bunch of
**** fell out of it, and that's basically because you have
****-for-brains, you dumb ****.

*** Talk is all you are numbnut.

That seems to be your favourite expression. Anyone with a nasty case of
Tourret's syndrom like you (every time I turn around I hear a "God
damn" this and a "mother****er" that from you), who talks about adult
sex toys in mocking tweaks he pretends to have an interest in, has no
call to be calling others "out of order". Comprendé, caballero?

*** That's because you are a dumb dumb **** like nyob & Arnii.

Nyob and Arnii are ****ing geniuses compared to you, you drooling
retard.[...]

*** They're both geniuses in as far as the creative ways they enfold
THEIR tails as they ran away with their tail away in their merry way .

LoL!

*** If I don't have to go to work, I'll be more than please to shred your
ilk and your ****in ass into pieces and disperse the remains from
here to the mounts at Timbukto. Shut the **** up

ROTFLMAO!! More pathetic threats of violence from a complete idiot who
can't figure out how to put together a piece of paper, a picture and
an aspirin. Where do I begin, you dumb asshole? Okay first of all, you
don't know what "ilk" is any more than you understand the word
"verify". You don't say to someone "I'm going to shred your ilk",
you dumbass ranting retard. What you just threatened to do was "shred
me and everyone that you think is like me". That would require you hop
on a plane and travel around the world, "shredding people", whatever
the hell that means. And what kind of a threat is "I would shred your
ass if I didn't have to go to work"?? Who does that, exactly? Man,
you're a riot!

Next stupid line: "I'm going to shred your ****in ass into pieces and
disperse the remains from here to the mounts at Timbukto". It's
"Timbuktu" you cretin ("TOMBOUCTOU" would also have been acceptable).
Do you have ANY idea how much it would cost to travel to Timbuktu, and
stop at many points along the way, to discard tiny pieces of ass? Since
you can't even afford an aspirin tablet to try out my tweak then
trust me, its beyond your means. And what would be the point to doing
that, exactly? To avoid having the ass pieces surgically replanted? You
see what I mean about you making no sense, you whining imbecile? Now
shut up and go back to slinging hash browns at McDonald's, you little
cockroach. I don't want to see your face in my threads any longer. In
fact, I don't want to see you talking about my tweaks again. End of
story.

*** I'm disappointed in you Jamie, if that's who you are. The fact that
you are a coward. There is no excuse for that.

JBorg, Jr
Reporting for Rao

--
I'm in the convoluted-mind fixing business. All my works are guaranteed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.

soundhaspriority wrote
Ruud Broens wrote:
soundhaspriority wrote

...a nasty case of
Tourret's syndrom like you (every time I turn around I hear a "God
damn" this and a "mother****er" that from you),

Next stupid line: "I'm going to shred your ****in ass into pieces and
disperse the remains from here to the mounts at Timbukto". It's
"Timbuktu" you cretin ("TOMBOUCTOU" would also have been acceptable).

well, fair's fair,
the syndrome *is* actually called Tourette's

corrector

Skippy suffers from Turrets syndrome, spinning around,and pointing
in all directions.
When he's experiencing vertigo, it becomes Turnstile syndrome.
At least he didn't consider sending the remains to Tippiecanoe :-)

I am uncertain though how it will be to entice people inside kiosk into
admitting that the tweak work. Are we talking extortion, oral copulation
or something utterly alike to the latter.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default J. Borg Jr.: Author Of The Kook Rant To End All Kook Rants.

JBorg, Jr. demonstrates his Zen meditation excercise methods for the
benefit of RAO members.....

JBorg, Jr. ranted until his ears bled:

[...]

Does it hurt when you bang the nail into your nose, JB? Sure looks like
it does. You're a very unhappy, angry, bitter, and miserable little
man, aren't you. That can't be doing good things for your sound. You
know what's a good cure for your pain and misery, JB? Bang some more
nails into your face. That oughta do it, I figure.

JBorg, Jr
Reporting for Rao

Thank you for representing RAO with such honor and dignity, "J Borg".
I'm certain the group is very proud of your work.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.

soundhaspriority wrote

snip

Does it hurt when you bang the nail into your nose, JB? Sure looks like
it does. You're a very unhappy, angry, bitter, and miserable little
man, aren't you. That can't be doing good things for your sound. You
know what's a good cure for your pain and misery, JB? Bang some more
nails into your face. That oughta do it, I figure.

JBorg, Jr
Reporting for Rao

Thank you for representing RAO with such honor and dignity, "J Borg".
I'm certain the group is very proud of your work.

Am done with you on these thread, SoundPriority. Time for cowardly
imbeciles like you to return back to oblivious quarters you called home
there across the Atlantic. You'll get your ass disconnected to bits and
pieces here each time you come with these fantastic ideas you have
in head.

Wisecracking coward merrymaker like yourself are best to shelter
themselves in places like r.a.h.e. which is ran by cyber ninnies of
virtuous creed, and hobnob with their close-knit, social congregation
of gentle do-gooders filled to the max with nimrods and dunderheads.

................... don't forget to bring your marvelous tweaks as gift.

JBorg, Jr
Reporting to Rao

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

JBorg, Jr. wrote:
soundhaspriority wrote

snip

Does it hurt when you bang the nail into your nose, JB? Sure looks like
it does. You're a very unhappy, angry, bitter, and miserable little
man, aren't you. That can't be doing good things for your sound. You
know what's a good cure for your pain and misery, JB? Bang some more
nails into your face. That oughta do it, I figure.

JBorg, Jr
Reporting for Rao

Thank you for representing RAO with such honor and dignity, "J Borg".
I'm certain the group is very proud of your work.

Am done with you on these thread, SoundPriority.

No you're not. I was done with you a long time ago. I was only playing
with you to see how far you'd kook out . And boy, you sure lit up a lot
of Xmas trees around here, with those fantastically frothing mad rants
of yours. Funniest stuff I've ever seen! You can barely string two
coherent sentences together on a good day, but when you get angry?
Watch out, Queen Elizabeth! The English lanuage has never seen such
abuse done to it.

Time for cowardly
imbeciles like you to return back to oblivious quarters you called home
there across the Atlantic.

Oh yeah, that. Newsflash imbecile: I'm not Dr. Graham. I realize you're
a little slow to catch up, Jr. That's why I'm giving you all the time
in the world. As for "cowards", well that one's easy, chickensquawker:
You're the little insecure twit too cowardly to put together a piece of
paper, an animal picture and an aspirin. Afraid that people will laugh
at you (hell, they laugh at you anyways!). You're such a laughable
coward, that you actualy threatened to do violence against me, but then
reserved doing so on the condition that "you had to go to work". Now
I've seen some cowards in my time (Shovels and Arny to name a couple),
but I know I have never seen such a cowardly and downright dumb threat
of violence EVER!

You ought to be ashamed of the fact that you haven't committed suicide
yet.

You'll get your ass disconnected to bits and
pieces here each time you come with these fantastic ideas you have
in head.

Looks to me like YOU got your ass "disconnected to bits and pieces"
from all the tirades I made you take! And you got your ass handed on a
plate, after I humiliated the holy hell out of you. You're a lot of fun
to troll Jr., because you're just so impossibly stupid.

Wisecracking coward merrymaker like yourself are best to shelter
themselves in places like r.a.h.e. which is ran by cyber ninnies of
virtuous creed, and hobnob with their close-knit, social congregation
of gentle do-gooders filled to the max with nimrods and dunderheads.

If that typically incoherent rant of yours is an invitation to do the
same on RAHE, then maybe I'll accept your invitation. Of course, don't
even think of following me. You're too stupid to follow the threads on
this group, never mind RAHE. And you start another one of your profane,
steam-shooting from your nostrils tirades on RAHE, and you'll end up
sweeping the floors of alt.clueless.newbies. I would love to see you
try to follow me into RAHE, you dumb little coward. Too bad you're too
scared to ever do that.

.................. don't forget to bring your marvelous tweaks as gift.

Don't worry, I bring all my gifts wherever I go.

JBorg, Jr
Reporting to Rao

Reporting that you're a dumb lunatic, is about it.