KJ

Default Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder

Hi there,

I've just bought a TCD-D7 off e-bay.com. I'd love to know where I could
download the manual?

Cheers KJ

Mike O'Sullivan

"KJ" wrote in message
Wow, plenty manuals here! Many thanks for your help Mike,
really appreciated

Cheers KJ

Y'r welcome. Actually the Sony site someone else gave you is very useful. I
just downloaded a copy of my Sony DAT manual (DTC-690) as a backup copy. I
bought mine second hand and the manual is a bit tatty.