Default IT WORKS IF YOU ALLOW IT TO

IT WORKS IF YOU ALLOW IT TO - PLEASE READ

I'm sure that by now most of you have seen those multi-tier programs
that you send a fixed amount of money to the person at the top of the
list, then you replace your name with the bottom position and move
everyone else up accordingly. Well, do those work? The answer is YES,
YES, and only YES - if you ALLOW it to work. This is why I did not feel
the need to make a long post trying to convince the readers that this
works. I also won't make claims as to how much you will make, because
that depends on your level of involvement. But you can stand to make
real good money if you follow the instructions.

HOW TO DO IT:
1. Send $5 to the first address on the list.
2. Once you send the $5, bump off that first address from the list and
move everyone up one step, leaving room to place YOUR name and address
on the bottom of the list.
3. Now post this message in newsgroups, and email to people you know,
etc. You should also send them to people who send you their programs,
because they are already believers. Or post them in chat forums or on
message boards.

Start out small - post it in 20 forums, or send out 20 letters. Of
course the more you post the better. What happens is in a short time
your name moves to the top of the list, and that's when you're smooth
sailing!

You need wrap the $5 bill in a sheet of paper with your name and
address on it. This is what makes this a business - is that you are
purchasing your name to be put on a mailing list. And By All Means,
PLEASE SEND THE $5, otherwise the entire purpose of the program will be
defeated, and nobody wins. You will get the money back anyway! Good
luck, and may we all prosper!

THE LIST:
1. ZACK MORTON 1707 EAST 4TH STREET COAL VALLEY, IL 61240
2. DEREK BYRON?142 EAGLE DRIVE, HOPE, RI 02831
3. D CECIL 506 GARFIELD STREET, OCEANSIDE, CA 92054

the losers are the last to send the money - they do not get anything
back ... this is a rip off and illegal in most countries.