Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
Tim Witort Tim Witort is offline

Default Carver amp question

I've had a Carver 2090i amp sitting on the shelf for a few
years after using it in a prior install. It performed very
well for me, so I'm putting it into a new install. I no longer
have the manual for it and can't find anything on the web
about the amp. I want to bridge it to drive a single driver
subwoofer, but there is no switch marked "BRIDGE". The
closest thing is a swtich marked MONO. And the four speaker
terminals have the positive from one channel circled and the
negative from the other channel circled. I would assume that
these are the terminals that will be driven when bridged.

Anyone familiar with Carver amps and if my above assumptions
are correct?

-- TRW
t i m . w i t o r t

Carver TX-2 Bert Lippel Marketplace 1 January 6th 05 08:02 PM
Carver TX-2 Bert Lippel Marketplace 0 January 6th 05 03:11 PM
Modifying Carver Sonic Hologram Generator - Slew Rate Question Mark & Mary Ann Weiss Tech 10 December 14th 04 02:00 AM
Modifying Carver Sonic Hologram Generator - Slew Rate Question Mark & Mary Ann Weiss High End Audio 0 December 3rd 04 12:58 AM
Carver TFM 35 amp question conrad Tech 0 February 15th 04 07:39 AM