paul packer

Default Arny's definitive statement.

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what I'm
talking about. You don't know what you're talking about so
what I'm talking about is not, by definition the same thing
you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't you?
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what
I'm talking about. You don't know what you're talking
about so what I'm talking about is not, by definition
the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

George M. Middius

paul packer said to The Big ****:

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what I'm
talking about. You don't know what you're talking about so
what I'm talking about is not, by definition the same thing
you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't you?

Ask Arnii if he's crazy or sane.

Robert Morein

"paul packer" wrote in message
Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what I'm
talking about. You don't know what you're talking about so
what I'm talking about is not, by definition the same thing
you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't you?

There are words already extant in this language, for the type of person that
Arny is, that encompasses various forms of insanity, nastiness,
evil-lurking-in-heart-of-man, etc.

"miserable sonofabitch"

Arny is owned by Satan.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what
I'm talking about. You don't know what you're talking
about so what I'm talking about is not, by definition
the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

About how to be a really mean, nasty person? You're the champ, Arny.

Robert Morein

Default Arny, are you crazy or sane?

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

paul packer said to The Big ****:

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what I'm
talking about. You don't know what you're talking about so
what I'm talking about is not, by definition the same thing
you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't you?

Ask Arnii if he's crazy or sane.

I'll do it.

Arny, are you crazy or sane?

Bret Ludwig

Robert Morein wrote:
snip

I'll do it.

Arny, are you crazy or sane?

In his dyspeptic "Restoring Traditional Values: The Search for Human
Theory", Ed Romney makes the point that the difference between the sane
and crazy, is that the sane can build asylums for the crazies.

Robert Morein

Default The Prize

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
snip

I'll do it.

Arny, are you crazy or sane?

In his dyspeptic "Restoring Traditional Values: The Search for Human
Theory", Ed Romney makes the point that the difference between the sane
and crazy, is that the sane can build asylums for the crazies.

Building on that, the ABX box is Arny's attempt to declare us crazy, and put
us in "the box."
We believe that Arny's ABX box is an accessory to his delusion.
But enough philosophy -- The first one who gets Arny committed wins my KLH
bookshelf!

paul packer

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:57:26 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

There are words already extant in this language, for the type of person that
Arny is, that encompasses various forms of insanity, nastiness,
evil-lurking-in-heart-of-man, etc.

Very Joseph Conrad.

Arny is owned by Satan.

LOL! I'm conducting an hyperbole competition later this year, Robert.
George is already entered. :-)

paul packer

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:10:09 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know what
I'm talking about. You don't know what you're talking
about so what I'm talking about is not, by definition
the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very therapeutic.

George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Arny is owned by Satan.

LOL! I'm conducting an hyperbole competition later this year, Robert.
George is already entered. :-)

In case you missed it, I observed that Krooger's erstwhile soul was MIA more
than a year ago.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know
what I'm talking about. You don't know what you're
talking about so what I'm talking about is not, by
definition the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very
therapeutic.

Been there, done that about 50 years ago.

Now Paul, take your own medicine. ;-)

Robert Morein

wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know
what I'm talking about. You don't know what you're
talking about so what I'm talking about is not, by
definition the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very
therapeutic.

Been there, done that about 50 years ago.

That's the last time you laughed at yourself.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message news

paul packer said:

Arny is owned by Satan.

LOL! I'm conducting an hyperbole competition later this year, Robert.
George is already entered. :-)

In case you missed it, I observed that Krooger's erstwhile soul was MIA
more
than a year ago.

I'll look for it as a "Deepak" frozen in the Indian section.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said to Turdborg:

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very
therapeutic.

Been there, done that about 50 years ago.

That's the last time you laughed at yourself.

Unless he was having a schizo episode and he thought he was laughing at
someone else. Maybe Lionel.

wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know
what I'm talking about. You don't know what you're
talking about so what I'm talking about is not, by
definition the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very
therapeutic.

Been there, done that about 50 years ago.

That's the last time you laughed at yourself.

But he gets to laugh at you nearly every day.

paul packer

On 29 Oct 2005 14:34:15 -0700, "Bret Ludwig"
wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:
snip

I'll do it.

Arny, are you crazy or sane?

In his dyspeptic "Restoring Traditional Values: The Search for Human
Theory", Ed Romney makes the point that the difference between the sane
and crazy, is that the sane can build asylums for the crazies.

So the sane are just crazies with architectural and brickworking
skills?

Default The Prize Idiot, Robert Morein said

Mr. Morein describing ME as a member of the
"bull**** club," when he a) quotes the mirror size quite incorrectly
(it's a 2.4 meter Ritchey-Chretien all-mirror system, that's 94 inches)
AND while he might be have passing familiarity with the term Focault
test, he is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that Focault knife-edge
testing was NOT used for figure verification"

If Morein can think that 40" is the same as 2.4 meters, then why
can't 4 microns be the same as 50 microns? That's the GOOD science
that Morein practices.

Robert Morein

k.net...

wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

Right Paul, when I talk about comparing amps I know
what I'm talking about. You don't know what you're
talking about so what I'm talking about is not, by
definition the same thing you're talking about.

I think there's something in this for all of us, don't
you?

Not for everybody, Paul. There are at least a few people
here besides me who have a clue.

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very
therapeutic.

Been there, done that about 50 years ago.

That's the last time you laughed at yourself.

But he gets to laugh at you nearly every day.

I don't think so, Mikey. Arny's face is frozen. He hasn't had the relief of
a good laugh in years.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said to Turdborg:

Learn how to laugh at yourself, Arnie. It's very
therapeutic.

Been there, done that about 50 years ago.

That's the last time you laughed at yourself.

Unless he was having a schizo episode and he thought he was laughing at
someone else. Maybe Lionel.

That could be a useful self-adjustment technique. Perhaps he could hire
McCarty to give him lessons.

Robert Morein

wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:
snip

I'll do it.

Arny, are you crazy or sane?

In his dyspeptic "Restoring Traditional Values: The Search for Human
Theory", Ed Romney makes the point that the difference between the sane
and crazy, is that the sane can build asylums for the crazies.

So the sane are just crazies with architectural and brickworking
skills?

Yes. The problem is, Arny's box is too small to hold bodies without
dismemberment and dehydration. First he has to get us down to the size of
Startrek "sugar cubes".

Robert Morein

wrote:

There are words already extant in this language, for the type of person

that
Arny is, that encompasses various forms of insanity, nastiness,
evil-lurking-in-heart-of-man, etc.

Very Joseph Conrad.

Arny is owned by Satan.

LOL! I'm conducting an hyperbole competition later this year, Robert.
George is already entered. :-)

Paul, if we have ten more years of republicans, everybody is going to be
talking that way. I'm just practicing so I can blend in.

Robert Morein

news

paul packer said:

Arny is owned by Satan.

LOL! I'm conducting an hyperbole competition later this year, Robert.
George is already entered. :-)

In case you missed it, I observed that Krooger's erstwhile soul was MIA

more
than a year ago.

I'll look for it as a "Deepak" frozen in the Indian section.

Next to fried soul of Greg Singh.

George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Ed Romney makes the point that the difference between the sane
and crazy, is that the sane can build asylums for the crazies.

So the sane are just crazies with architectural and brickworking
skills?

And the wisdom to convince a judge that the others need to be confined.

Arny Krueger

"Signal" wrote in message

" emitted :

Mr. Morein describing ME as a member of the
"bull**** club," when he a) quotes the mirror size quite
incorrectly (it's a 2.4 meter Ritchey-Chretien
all-mirror system, that's 94 inches) AND while he might
be have passing familiarity with the term Focault test,
he is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that Focault
knife-edge testing was NOT used for figure verification"

If Morein can think that 40" is the same as 2.4 meters,
then why
can't 4 microns be the same as 50 microns? That's the
GOOD science that Morein practices.

A person makes *one* error and you condemn him forever.

As if Morein has made just one serious error in the past
week.

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't surround
them with such condemnations of anybody who disagrees with
him.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Signal" wrote in message

" emitted :

Mr. Morein describing ME as a member of the
"bull**** club," when he a) quotes the mirror size quite
incorrectly (it's a 2.4 meter Ritchey-Chretien
all-mirror system, that's 94 inches) AND while he might
be have passing familiarity with the term Focault test,
he is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that Focault
knife-edge testing was NOT used for figure verification"

If Morein can think that 40" is the same as 2.4 meters,
then why
can't 4 microns be the same as 50 microns? That's the
GOOD science that Morein practices.

A person makes *one* error and you condemn him forever.

As if Morein has made just one serious error in the past
week.

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't surround
them with such condemnations of anybody who disagrees with
him.

You haven't got it right, Arny.
I condemn you, and I surround these condemnations with your errors.

Robert Morein

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

Mr. Morein describing ME as a member of the
"bull**** club," when he a) quotes the mirror size quite incorrectly
(it's a 2.4 meter Ritchey-Chretien all-mirror system, that's 94 inches)
AND while he might be have passing familiarity with the term Focault
test, he is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that Focault knife-edge
testing was NOT used for figure verification"

If Morein can think that 40" is the same as 2.4 meters, then why
can't 4 microns be the same as 50 microns? That's the GOOD science
that Morein practices.

A person makes *one* error and you condemn him forever.

Yet it is you who is the utter moron.

Mikey doesn't even have a kindergarten knowledge of animals.
He "gets" my "goat", presumably by trespassing on my property, opening a
locked gate, and leading my "goat" to a waiting van. What he doesn't
realize, idiot that he is, is that it is actually a sheep. Mikey, my sheep's
name is Dolly, and you better use her gently.

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

Mr. Morein describing ME as a member of the
"bull**** club," when he a) quotes the mirror size quite incorrectly
(it's a 2.4 meter Ritchey-Chretien all-mirror system, that's 94 inches)
AND while he might be have passing familiarity with the term Focault
test, he is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that Focault knife-edge
testing was NOT used for figure verification"

If Morein can think that 40" is the same as 2.4 meters, then why
can't 4 microns be the same as 50 microns? That's the GOOD science
that Morein practices.

A person makes *one* error and you condemn him forever.

Yet it is you who is the utter moron.

If it were only one mistake I wouldn't comment on it.

He makes them routinely, and appaears to be proud of it.
He is everything he claims to despise.
No wonder you defend him.

paul packer

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:00:10 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't surround
them with such condemnations of anybody who disagrees with
him.

Oh the irony!
George Middius

paul packer said:

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't surround
them with such condemnations of anybody who disagrees with
him.

Oh the irony!

Arnii has a black belt in "hypocracy", you know.

..
..
..

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message
paul packer said:

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't
surround them with such condemnations of anybody who
disagrees with him.

Oh the irony!

Arnii has a black belt in "hypocracy", you know.

This is called patting your children on the head when the
big bad boogey man scares them.

dave weil

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:47:19 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"George Middius" wrote in
message
paul packer said:

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't
surround them with such condemnations of anybody who
disagrees with him.

Oh the irony!

Arnii has a black belt in "hypocracy", you know.

This is called patting your children on the head when the
big bad boogey man scares them.

There's that preoccupation with children again.

Scary.
Clyde Slick

paul packer said:

His errors wouldn't get so much notice if he didn't
surround them with such condemnations of anybody who
disagrees with him.

Oh the irony!

Arnii has a black belt in "hypocracy", you know.

This is called patting your children on the head when the big bad boogey
man scares them.

Tonight, I will look for you under my mattress.