Sander deWaal

Default Hey George!

Since we are such close buddies (according to a certain frequent RAO
poster, anyway), could you lend me some $$$?

I need to buy a new wall wart for my next 1000 watts amp.

Thanks in advance!

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
George M. Middius

Default Note to Sander

Sander deWaal said:

Since we are such close buddies (according to a certain frequent RAO
poster, anyway), could you lend me some $$$?

As you know, Resistance financial assistance is based on quantity and
quality of active contribution to the 'Borg Repulsion Effort. My
recollection is that you have been pretty active, albeit mostly in pelting
the Beast with snippets of Krooglish. (That type of posts carries only
half the Resistance Honor Points per sentence that sciciccnece-based
rebuttals do. For example, your post from a little while ago in response
to dippyborg would get full, gold-plated rating, except of course that
it's devalued by being directed only at a lesser 'borg.)

To apply for your grant, please submit a detailed accounting of all your
anti-'borg posts since your last application, and I will forward it to the
Grant Review Committee for rating.

I need to buy a new wall wart for my next 1000 watts amp.

A laudable project. I assume you will need to rewire your house as part of
this undertaking. Please include the costs for all expected ancillary work
in your proposal.

Thanks in advance!

Resistance Command is, as ever, proud of your contribution to the
anti-'borg effort.

Ruud Broens

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote in
message ...
:
:
:
: Sander deWaal said:
:
[...]

Yeah, yeah, that's all fine & dandy, but do inform us:
has the resistance t-shirt subcommitee _finally_ decided on a
colorscheme,
let alone ~a design~, by now ?

gotta keep some pace to keep the resistance rolling ;-)
R.

Sander deWaal

said:

Since we are such close buddies (according to a certain frequent RAO
poster, anyway), could you lend me some $$$?

As you know, Resistance financial assistance is based on quantity and
quality of active contribution to the 'Borg Repulsion Effort. My
recollection is that you have been pretty active, albeit mostly in pelting
the Beast with snippets of Krooglish. (That type of posts carries only
half the Resistance Honor Points per sentence that sciciccnece-based
rebuttals do. For example, your post from a little while ago in response
to dippyborg would get full, gold-plated rating, except of course that
it's devalued by being directed only at a lesser 'borg.)

To apply for your grant, please submit a detailed accounting of all your
anti-'borg posts since your last application, and I will forward it to the
Grant Review Committee for rating.

Hey, I use tubes in some parts of my audio chain.
Doesn't that deserve some bonus points, or at least a little credit?

I need to buy a new wall wart for my next 1000 watts amp.

A laudable project. I assume you will need to rewire your house as part of
this undertaking. Please include the costs for all expected ancillary work
in your proposal.

My guesstimate is about $10, but don't hold it against me if it rises
up to $11.95.

Thanks in advance!

Resistance Command is, as ever, proud of your contribution to the
anti-'borg effort.

I'll take that as a yes, then.
I accept pay-pal.